Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Fastest nic delivery?

AVF Regular

Fastest nic delivery?

Hey guys, been vaping about ten days and not had an analogue in that time, been using my mates juice to tide me over and going great.
    I ordered some 48mg juice from China, it arrived on Wednesday but it is bad, really bad, unvapable. So aside from wasting time and money, 3 doublers in my eagerness to mix and vape and now my mate going on holiday, I have no access to nic.
    I am now scratching around looking for an analogue, not too impressed to be honest and a bit of a shitty start for a new vaper.
    Where does the absolute quickest delivery of nic to rural WA? Not overly bothered on price (no a limit) but I am so excited about quitting the smokes and am now starting to climb the walls again.

Cheers

Jim

AVF Regular
    was the nic bad or the doublers? Have you a flavour preference yet? One thing to try is premixed juices from O/S first buying small varied premixed juice, health cabin or slightly more expensive US sites.

If you use DHL through Health cabin it gets to Darwin pretty quick, last order was < week so rural WA shouldn't be too different

AVF Regular
    I think you can get from nz which is much quicker than china or the us for delivery, but I don't know any of the sites. i'm sure someone will be along soon who does.

AVF Regular
    Unflavoured Nicotine eLiquid 100ml |

here's one I've heard mentioned, tho I couldn't tell you what was said about it. you can get 100ml of 48mg/ml. I just did a google search of nicotine liquid new Zealand.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernametaken View Post
    Hey guys, been vaping about ten days and not had an analogue in that time, been using my mates juice to tide me over and going great.
    I ordered some 48mg juice from China, it arrived on Wednesday but it is bad, really bad, unvapable. So aside from wasting time and money, 3 doublers in my eagerness to mix and vape and now my mate going on holiday, I have no access to nic.
    I am now scratching around looking for an analogue, not too impressed to be honest and a bit of a shitty start for a new vaper.
    Where does the absolute quickest delivery of nic to rural WA? Not overly bothered on price (no a limit) but I am so excited about quitting the smokes and am now starting to climb the walls again.

Cheers

Jim
    Not concentrated nicotine, but vapable liquids in various nicotine strengths can be bought from NZ:

Electronic Cigarettes Australia & NZ Pty Ltd - Aussie BlueŽ Nicotine E-Liquids for Ecigs - The Best E cig E-Liquid

With a bit of luck you could be vaping it by Wednesday night.

What Chinese website did you get the nicotine from? Was it e-cig dot com and did you get it in VG? Their VG appears to be pretty bad, but it's not the nicotine itself. I've had 2 batches from them in PG and they were good.

It's better to get nicotine in 100% PG in any case, as it's more stable.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    the nic I've bought from HC was 50/50 and was fine. Does the PG only last longer?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernametaken View Post
    and am now starting to climb the walls again.

Cheers

Jim

If it's some help to you until your good vape arrives, get some of that nicotine and put a drop on the inside of your arm. Put a bandage over it if you want.

Instant nicotine patch :-D

Stay off the stogies until the vape supplies arrive. ;-)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    the nic I've bought from HC was 50/50 and was fine. Does the PG only last longer?
    "More stable" would be lasting longer generally, yes. I also wonder what the temperature conditions are when it sits around in Beijing airport in the customs area for a week or even more. There must be a reason why some people are having such a bad experience. It's like a completely different product, and I have trouble believing it was even ordered through the same website. I am very curious where usernametaken got his from, and what the mix was.

In this case, not being able to post a direct link is a distinct disadvantage.

It's important to have all the details of the purchase from someone who has just started vaping and has only tried one type of nic.

OP, there is a lot of variation in nic, colours can range from nearly clear to urine yellow, and smells can range from no smell, a slight chemical odour, a fishy odour or a smelly foot odour etc.

The only ones out of all that I find truly unvapeable are the smelly foot ones. The rest I have had with a bit of a smell, has lessened off once flavour is added to it.

Let what you have steep for a while and see how it is then. I would advise not ditching it, but keeping it for comparative purposes when you get some more.

I also second whoever said buy your nic in PG base only. There seem to be a lot less hassles with PG. VG has a lot of variation in it.

AVF Regular
    If your willing to make the drive to Rockingham im willing to part with 100ml to tie you over until delivery

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast