• 3 Post By lheamfrg
  • 1 Post By vaperevic
  • 1 Post By Bodiseifer
  • 1 Post By TheDishD
  • 1 Post By Malikada

Thread: Have evic, looking to buy more

AVF Regular

Have evic, looking to buy more

I have been vaping for a little while now and as always seems to be the case I am looking to expand my collection of shinies.
    When I am out and about I use liitle ego's, at home I have an evic which I am finding to be a pretty sweet device.
    I guess I am looking for another VV/VW, something that is a little smaller than the evic would be perfect. Also I really like the mini-usb charger on the evic so that I dont have to stuff around with swapping/charging batteries.
    I will only be using clearo's and have no intention of getting into RBA's, something with a 510 thread (and ego thread would also be the icing on the cake).
    Budget is open ended, would be looking for something that is more functional than flashy.

Would love to get some thoughts on what is out there that I should have a look at.

Cheers

AVF Regular
    innokin itaste v3 may fit the bill
    vreidisgod, magicman and Malikada like this.

I have eVic for six months. And I also need something new.
    I think I'm gonna buy Innokin iTaste SVD - it looks nice
    iTaste SVD Express Kit - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin
    Last edited by vaperevic; 28-07-13 at 08:43 PM.
    Malikada likes this.

i have an svd, i havent much experience to compare it to others, but it's a tidy unit and has been good to me
    Malikada likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the responses, the itaste V3 is looking pretty good in that it does everything I want, Healthcabin have it on special at the moment for $55 Innokin itaste V3 kit.

The SVD is a very nice look bit of gear, especially the telescopic battery. It is a bit more exxy at $72 and then I guess I would have to find a battery and charger for it. Definitely will be considering adding it to my order though.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikada View Post
    Thanks for the responses, the itaste V3 is looking pretty good in that it does everything I want, Healthcabin have it on special at the moment for $55 Innokin itaste V3 kit.

The SVD is a very nice look bit of gear, especially the telescopic battery. It is a bit more exxy at $72 and then I guess I would have to find a battery and charger for it. Definitely will be considering adding it to my order though.
    Both of those would be good choices, just an FYI, If you dont mind waiting about 2-3 weeks for it to arrive, you can pick up the SVD for $40.55 inclds shipping $37.21 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

They also sell the itaste v3 Found 16 iTaste at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

as i say if your not in to much of a hurry well worth looking at
    Malikada likes this.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

AVF Regular
    Brilliant, I dont mind waiting.
    I had a look at the fasttech site as I have heard good things about them but I must have been blind when I was searching.
    TheDishD likes this.