Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Newbie here... Please help me with this...

Question Newbie here... Please help me with this...

Hello Vapers,

Im a newbie here and its really great to be here. I come to this forum almost everyday and learn something new everytime. I found a lot of good tips and discussion for beginners, intermediate and experts. I just want to be a member of this forum to ask questions an share my ideas with people. I am here to learn more new things to enhance my vaping experience.

Here is my first question, As a beginner I was not that interested in finding a good tobacco flavor. The chocolate, Lucky Charms, fruity mixes and sweeter juices are what kept me off analogs. Is it easier to stick with vaping the tobacco flavors when you first started?

Cheers!!
    Timon
    DEATHGUYJ and TheDishD like this.

Hello Tim and welcome, your very far away from OZ :-)
    I have never vaped tobacco flavours basically because I didn't want a reminder of analogs/dirty ashtrays and all that (although certainly some of them sound very tasty).
    I only vape fruits and desserts.
    Basically I cant give you a proper answer as everyone shall have a different one but for me, yes it was most certainly easy to stick with vaping WITHOUT using tobacco flavours :-)
    Goodluck!
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    hey mate and welcome to the community you'll love it here I tried tobacco flavors when I first started and found they weren't very nice however the fruity flavours or sweet flavours are just soo good I want to vape them all day long I also love the dessert flavored juices but that's just my taste I'm sure you'll get a good mix of opinions to form your own solid ideas
    bethydy and bikam0wz like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

hehe i see location and all i seem to think is potential AVE shipper
    Itsmerobyn, DEATHGUYJ and bethydy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by plugs4 View Post
    hehe i see location and all i seem to think is potential AVE shipper

oh and Hi Tim and welcome

pfffftttt LOL

AVF Regular
    mmm maybe I'm in a mood.

How long have you been vaping for Timon?

AVF Regular
    Hello! Welcome to the forum
    I started off on all these fruit and sweet flavours but eventually found my way to tobacco flavours.
    I was struggling quite a bit with vaping before I found some of my current favourites.
    All my main vapes are now some kind of tobacco flavour
    I find that none of the ones I favour taste "smoky" more floral I guess, and spicy. I personally found that tobacco juices just hit this weird little happy spot in my brain that went, "Oh... that's tasty. I don't need cigarettes anymore!"

I finally kicked the coffin nails 100% when I got a hold of some good tobacco juice, it was a sweet cream blend actually. I don't much dig straight up tobaccos, none of the synthetic ones anyway. So in answer to your question, for me personally I found it easier with tobacco juice but more because I like the flavour, not the memory or taste of smoking.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Hi Timon, apparently you are statistically more likely to quit the coffin nails if you start on a tobacco juice. Personally I wanted to get as far away as possible from tobacco when I started vaping. Lately I've found I like the steeped tobacco juices and I can vape them happily at zero nic, yet still feel like I'm getting something I've been craving.

I like the flue cured tobacco has a nice flavor a bit like a analogue but it also reminds me of the smell,of analogues and that makes me want to stay away from them just thinking about that smell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast