Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: For the New Vapers...

AVF Regular

For the New Vapers...

Dont be afraid to ask questions... No matter how stupid they might sound to you.

Yes the search can pull up quite a few answers but sometimes its easier just to make a post and ask away. Majority of members here are happy to help.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks!!!

here's one...
    still in my first week...
    on KR808D-1's from V2

Are they discontinued from vendors for parts and carts etc?, as V2 is very expensive..

Whats the difference between 808d1, 808d2, 808dm3???? are they the same thing under different names, with inter changeable parts?

AVF Regular
    Gold star for you for asking a question i have NFI about.

A quick google and the KR808 seems like what we call a 'cig-a-like'. Most vapers around here move on pretty fast as these as they dont perform too well in terms of vaping satisfaction and battery life. They are generally more expensive day to day.

I'll sit this one out and let someone else try and answer your question... at least until i get to work tomorrow when i'll have more time to look into an answer ;-)
    Samtron and da_doc86 like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    Dont be afraid to ask questions... No matter how stupid they might sound to you.

Yes the search can pull up quite a few answers but sometimes its easier just to make a post and ask away. Majority of members here are happy to help.
    Sign me up, Your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?
    Samtron likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post

yeah great idea man no one should be afraid to ask anything it's through asking questions that we learn and those that put others down or belittle people so much that they feel silly for even asking don't deserve the time this is a community and knowledge is power so by sharing knowledge we all become equal to each other I havnt been here long and I love it here already thank you to everyone that helped me and made me feel welcome here and I'm sure I can return the favour in the future by helping the new wave of vape noobs

/end ranting rant
    Samtron and Miss Anthrope like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    yeah great idea man no one should be afraid to ask anything it's through asking questions that we learn and those that put others down or belittle people so much that they feel silly for even asking don't deserve the time this is a community and knowledge is power so by sharing knowledge we all become equal to each other I havnt been here long and I love it here already thank you to everyone that helped me and made me feel welcome here and I'm sure I can return the favour in the future by helping the new wave of vape noobs

/end ranting rant
    awww, sweetheart.
    However some members had their doubts about me, all based upon suspicion and presumptions, but they all came around and realized I wasn't a spammer after all.
    Last edited by Miss Anthrope; 01-08-13 at 01:44 AM.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by da_doc86 View Post
    Thanks!!!

here's one...
    still in my first week...
    on KR808D-1's from V2

Are they discontinued from vendors for parts and carts etc?, as V2 is very expensive..

Whats the difference between 808d1, 808d2, 808dm3???? are they the same thing under different names, with inter changeable parts?
    PAGING Noe, Noe to the help desk

I *think* the D1 and D2 have different threading, not too sure about the dm3.

Noe will likely be able to fill you in.
    TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    I was always under the impression that this was the way to comport yourself on a new forum...

But if I'm not going to get reamed and told to "UTFSE", I will start new threads
    CMB and DEATHGUYJ like this.

KR808D-1 is known as a 901 connection
    Here's a compatibility list for the connections.

The Ecig Shop & Vapebar stock KR808D-1 carts, batteries and tanks if you want spares etc...
    Many vendors carry a 901 to 510 adaptor if you wanted to continue using your batteries with 510 carts.
    CMB, DEATHGUYJ and TheDishD like this.

Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    Sign me up, Your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?
    Simpson's did it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast