Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Hello from across the waters

Hello from across the waters

Hi everyone,

I'm tppp from Manchesters, UK. I've joined over to here because I hear you've got an awesome vaping community and I'd love to get involved

I actually run a website I'd like to tell you about but I'm going to contact the mods first to check it's ok, very UK and US centric at the moment and I'd love to get some aussie life on their. But more on that if I get permission.

In the meantime, hello!
    lheamfrg and Samtron like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tppp View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm tppp from Manchesters, UK. I've joined over to here because I hear you've got an awesome vaping community and I'd love to get involved

I actually run a website I'd like to tell you about but I'm going to contact the mods first to check it's ok, very UK and US centric at the moment and I'd love to get some aussie life on their. But more on that if I get permission.

In the meantime, hello!
    Howdy, pleased to meet you

AVF Regular
    hey mate and welcome to the forum you will love it here theres tons of information to be absorbed and and heaps of great ppl happy to answer any questions you may have will be good to check out your site when you can mention it
    Samtron likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Welcome tppp.

AVF Regular
    More suppliers with cheap shipping to oZ always welcomed.
    jen, Tokerz81 and sephorz like this.

AVF Regular
    i'd love to see more international proactive vaping organisations...in case you feel like joining the cause!!

Welcome

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

AVF Regular
    welcome
    blue or red?

AVF Regular
    Also what's your site link, and are there any AVF discount codes yet???
    Jeff

Hi all

Alas I'm not a vendor and I can't get anything over to you cheaply but I might have my uses The site I've made is a review and rating website for 'All the Juices' ( rather than selling just a few) and we're sorely missing Australian Juices and opinion. (it's a kind of a tripadvisor/trustpilot but for e-liquid). If the mods are happy with the link going around then brilliant, you might still pay a bunch for postage and wait weeks for delivery but at least you'll have a better idea of whether the juice is actually worth ordering in the first place
    Last edited by tppp; 02-08-13 at 12:50 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tppp View Post
    Hi all

Alas I'm not a vendor and I can't get anything over to you cheaply but I might have my uses The site I've made is a review and rating website for 'All the Juices' ( rather than selling just a few) and we're sorely missing Australian Juices and opinion. (it's a kind of a tripadvisor/trustpilot but for e-liquid). If the mods are happy with the link going around then brilliant, you might still pay a bunch for postage and wait weeks for delivery but at least you'll have a better idea of whether the juice is actually worth ordering in the first place
    Australian juices don't have nicotine sorry, we only have doublers without nic.
    Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast