Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Where can I buy Premium RY4?

Yes definitely agree with JenJ an Domo indigo's are scrumptious! I can't get enough of eureka its so good...awesome throat hit with a yummy waffle/popcorny sorta taste on exhale! Seriously I could drink this straight from the bottle it smells so good!
    JenJ and alegria like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDishD View Post
    I think corker is for The Plume Room Jen, i could be wrong...

Also, have a look at N1H1 by nicoticket, i just got mine today, i think its similar to a high quality RY4 also vermillion river ejuice has a nice Ry4 (so i have read/heard)
    H1N1 does vape like an RY4 with a bit of a kick - all the necessary components are there - Light/Medium bodied tobacco (from a Tobacco Absolute Base augmented with a Naturally Extracted Tobacco), Caramel, and Vanilla (from our increasingly popular vanilla bean steep).

Precise ELA w/ Precise Strata RDA by Super T Mfg | BCV Surfrider (Brass 18650) w/ Brass Quasar #LE-378 | GP PAPS 18500 LUX Edition v3 #136 w/ Brass Monkee (Stainless Cap) | JM22 Pressed Brass Set #049 (18650, 18500, 18350) w/ GP Paps v3 Caps & Switches, topped with Brass Quasar #LE-386, Naval Brass Tugboat #0347, Veritas RDA | REO Grand w/ RM2 x2 (Black Wrinkle, Green) | ZNA30 #1201 w/ 22m Patriot RDA

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    Mom & Pops are great vendors too, and usually write something personal on the invoice.

Let's hope they dont get stomped on by the FDA.
    agree, ive had drawings of fish, little thank you notes, the odd sample, when i ordered a tank but didnt fancy the needle being shipped here just in case they threw in 4 extra pre punched cartos instead. good juice to boot.

Still waiting for the Indigo RY4.............. Hehehehe...........

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Hi Ajang, if you want to save your friends some of the pain & expense you went through, then read my post heere & give them the links to use: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!
    Thanks for the info Noe. I just want to point out also that my previous kits was not in vain LOL!!! There's just way too much information and too many choices in the net.... I was able to convert 4 of my friends to vaping using my kits as a guide and I always point them here to AVF for more info.....
    Domo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Ajang, which RY4 are you using at the moment?

I second the Indigo recommendation. They are gorgeous liquids, especially the RY4, Eastwood and The Duke.

They have a discount code for AVF users too that give you 10% off, and processing and shipping is quite fast. The discount code is AUSSIE10?

There is a discount code thread here: http://forums.aussievapers.com/vendo...f-members.html

Got you're recommendations and the Indigo RY is just something else.... Pretty bold flavor with a smooth finish.... I'm even enjoying mixing it with my Apollo RY4 since it is a bit milder....
    alegria likes this.

AVF Regular
    Really happy you are enjoying them Ajang! I just got a fresh order today too, 120ml of Eastwood and 60ml of RY4.

I was suspicious of the idea that steeping makes much of a difference so I was keen to see for myself today. I have been vaping the last of my big bottle of Eastwood (mixed on 2/6), and today I dripped in some of the fresh one (mixed on 6/8) and yes there's a big difference!

Any of the slightly harsh or chemical notes are all mellowed out after about 5-6wks...so hopefully yours will last long enough to taste then change in them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123