Like Tree12Likes
  • 8 Post By Melange
  • 2 Post By Melange
  • 2 Post By vreidisgod

Thread: Imho

Imho

As a new member myself it is not my place to be offering advice to other newbies, but I'm going to, anyway.

If you haven't done so already, visit this link to a post by Noe:

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

I'm certain that there are numerous other well informed and well intentioned members out there, and I hope none of them feel aggrieved about the fact that I have singled Noe out, but we all have to start somewhere.

My only other worthwhile tip is that if you agree that a picture paints a thousand words, (or whatever), you can get both by watching PBusardo on Youtube. He seems to cover just about every type of device so if someone recommends that you should try a such-and-such then a search for "PBusardo such and such" might give you a good idea of what to expect in the mail, how to set it up, how to look after it etc. Just a thought.

Good luck to all fellow newbies and big thanks to Noe and everyone else who is pitching in to help us get away from the evil menace.
    Last edited by Melange; 09-08-13 at 05:09 PM.
    tetsky, margyb, Crisscross and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Good advice Melange

And you can find Noe's recommended vaping list here too

post 48

A Guide to Vaping - By AVF

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Good advice Melange

And you can find Noe's recommended vaping list here too

post 48

A Guide to Vaping - By AVF

Thank you margyb.

When I looked at my own post I thought it was pretty dumb. The title says nothing worthwhile, and why would new members look at a post by another new member anyway? Maybe there would be a better place to have posted it? If the Ed / mods wants to stick it somewhere more appropriate, or tell me how to edit the title, or think the whole thing has been covered ....... Sometimes I think too much, sometimes not enough. Not to worry.

First time I tried to post this reply it said I wasn't allowed, refresh the page etc. But I was logged on - was that something I did wrong?
    Ravenscroft and margyb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post

First time I tried to post this reply it said I wasn't allowed, refresh the page etc. But I was logged on - was that something I did wrong?
    It's just a time out thing. You will still look like your are logged in but you have been kicked out. Best way to stay "active" while writing posts etc is to scroll down to "What's going on " " currently active users" at the bottom of the forum page. You will see "There are currently _ _ _users online" right click on the number and keep open in a new tab and you will never be timed out

Oh and yes Phil is King
    Try also todds ecigreviews
    GrimmGreen
    and igetcha69
    TheDishD and Melange like this.
    Well at least Vaping has stopped my god awful wheezing