• 2 Post By MrGruffy
  • 3 Post By keyboardmama

Thread: CE4 Delux E-Cigarette Tips, Hints And Tricks Required

CE4 Delux E-Cigarette Tips, Hints And Tricks Required

hey guys i purchased a ce4 looking for any tips and tricks for a newbie

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vapingmike View Post
    hey guys i purchased a ce4 looking for any tips and tricks for a newbie
    There are a lot of devices labelled CE4, if you post a pic we could be more explicit with tips etc.
    TheDishD and vapingmike like this.

it is the one the banned site sells.

AVF Regular
    Ah, I see.
    Firstly, it's a good thing to remember it isn't a quality item that will last you a long time, so think about research your next device.
    Essentially, just charge it, never unattended!!!
    Fill the CE4 clearo with juice, vape away.
    The clearo, marked as a CE4, doesn't have removable bits so washing will involve a lot running water and rinsing.
    Let it dry thoroughly before using after washing or your first 10+ vapes will be 'thin'

TLDR
    Charge it, fill it, stick it in your gob and rejoice being off smokes, and buy spares soonish.
    fabricator4 and TheDishD like this.

Number one tip would be don't let your batteries run down to empty before recharging. They will last longer if you don't do this.

Number two tip - don't buy any nic from that site. Unless it actually says what mg rating it is. They work in percentages, so 4.8% would be 48mg.

Number three tip - buy yourself some more clearo's - it is called a CE4 kit because that is the clearo's it uses. They are throwaway items, so when they go kaput you ditch them. I would buy some kanger evods if I were you - they come in a variety of colours, you can change out the coil when they stuff up, and they look nice on an ego battery.

Number four tip - buy yourself a spare charger or two.

Number five tip - enjoy.

Here is a pic of what I presume you bought, for anyone else who may have some more tips, from a site that is not the voldemort (that which cannot be named) site - CE4 DeLuxe Electronic Cigarette Kit - 49.95 : Healthy 1 Vaping, Electronic Cigarettes, supplies and Accessories

Did you buy any juice to go along with it mike?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    Number two tip - don't buy any nic from that site. Unless it actually says what mg rating it is. They work in percentages, so 4.8% would be 48mg.
    And if you do buy nicotine for DIY from there, make sure it is in 100% PG.

They *always* specify the content/rating, the only thing that confuses people is that they give the % concentrate, not the mg/ml. People REALLY need to understand the difference before they attempt any DIY, regardless of the source.

I have another batch of nicotine coming from this Voldemort (Ha!) site, will possibly be here today. 300ml of 7.5% in PG ($41 inc shipping).

I wrote them an email regarding their VG and the fact that the ordering process defaults to nicotine in VG, when I ordered a week ago. Never received a reply.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    They *always* specify the content/rating, the only thing that confuses people is that they give the % concentrate, not the mg/ml.
    No they don't on the evil stuff. It is simply described as pure on the main description. So I should say if it hasn't got a MG/%age rating, don't buy it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    No they don't on the evil stuff. It is simply described as pure on the main description. So I should say if it hasn't got a MG/%age rating, don't buy it.
    Hmm, they've re-designed the site since I placed my last order a week ago, however they've made it worse. I'm pretty sure it used to specify 99% right there next to the cart button, although in smaller print. Now, you have scroll down to read:

Characteristics:
    Capacity: 10 ml bottle
    Purity: 99%, that means there are at least 99mg of pure nicotine in a 100mg of the liquid.
    Grade:Pharmaceutical

It's actually possible to now go from the products overview screen straight to the cart without seeing the fine print and warnings. What they had previously was "just OK" in my opinion because it did specify what you buying was 99% (and I know you don't agree) but this new site is just wrong.

I'm not happy with the re-design for other reasons as well. They've dropped the 300ml size which is what I've always what I've bought. They've dropped the option to have up to 7.5% nicotine, which is what I've been buying since my second order with them. The highest concentration is now 4.8%.

Not happy Jan.

The only good thing is that it no longer defaults to all VG - you have to use the drop down to select what you want, so it might stop people just ordering the default 100% VG because they don't know any better.

I guess I'll just have to go an look at health cabin or something...
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by George Elwyn View Post
    This kit has the bells and whistles serious vapors want...
    That is only true if your bells and whistles has no actual bells or whistles.

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Hmm, they've re-designed the site since I placed my last order a week ago, however they've made it worse. I'm pretty sure it used to specify 99% right there next to the cart button, although in smaller print. Now, you have scroll down to read:

.... but this new site is just wrong.

I'm not happy with the re-design for other reasons as well. They've dropped the 300ml size which is what I've always what I've bought. They've dropped the option to have up to 7.5% nicotine, which is what I've been buying since my second order with them. The highest concentration is now 4.8%.

I guess I'll just have to go an look at health cabin or something...
    I just went and had a look fabricator-at the top of the home page is an option to use the old site. And the 300ml 7.5% option is still there on the old site.

I don't like the new site, and it still lists the evil shit the same as it was on the old site.