• 2 Post By Haysie
  • 2 Post By Samtron
  • 1 Post By LizBiz25
  • 2 Post By margyb
  • 2 Post By mrsgruffy

Thread: Recommendations needed

AVF Regular

Recommendations needed

Hi all,just a quick note to introduce myself and hope that Im in the right area for my first post. My name is monika and I've been a smoker for close to 30 years and I must admit I do love my ciggys,well that was until I discovered vaping,wow what a wonderful little device,I gave up my ciggys the day my shiny toys arrived and haven't looked back, that was 29 days ago,never ever thought I would give up the cigarettes,never intended to,it just happened.I'm now madly vaping and enjoying every minute of it. I would now like to do a bit of experimenting with making my own juices so any recommendations on where to buy some unflavoured nicotine from would be great.
    margyb and Cath Mort like this.

Hi Monika, Newbie here too but I have seen Mount Baker Vapor has great prices however delivery charge is ouch!! Subscribed to thread, be interesting to see replies.
    margyb and bethydy like this.

AVF Regular
    welcome monika.

i've heard great places to get your nic are rts vapes, nickoticket for juice with nic, others will give you better advice.

but welcome?
    margyb and bethydy like this.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

AVF Regular
    Hi guys, unfortunately shipping to our fair shores is always a bit of a *****! I got my last lot of unflavoured from Vapingzone when they had their weekend sale on (they do it most weekends). RTS vapes is another good site and if you get 6 x 60ml bottles of nic it works out best for shipping apparently (I havent worked it out myself!). Health cabin in China also do unflavoured nic. Have a look at those 3 sites and compare the prices and shipping per strength of nic being purchased. I have been happy with the quality of the vapingzone nicotine.
    bethydy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome ?offee and Haysie ( sorry i cant do the euro sign on my mac )

have a quick read through here

Reviews and info OS nicotine suppliers

I personally like RTS Vapes unflavoured nic
    I order 6X60 ml bottles and shipping is about $23
    LizBiz25 and bethydy like this.

Hi Monika and Haysie, welcome both, you already have some good recommendations and I am sure you will get more :-)

Retired Account
    Hi Monika, and welcome to AVF!
    I have ordered from these people and found their nicotine to be good.
    rtsvapes.com
    vapingzone.com
    nicvape.com
    boxelderchemicalsupply.com

boxelder has the cheapest shipping, vapingzone has discounts virtually every weekend, if you subscribe to their email list, you'll get the announcement and the code for each sale.
    rtsvapes seems to have consistently good quality... but I've found all 4 to be fine.

Here's some good sources for concentrates too -

capellaflavordrops.com (email frf@capellaflavordrops.com to get a cheaper deal on shipping -Randee Salerno)
    shop.perfumersapprentice.com
    vapingcobra.com.au (flavourart, some capella, some other concentrates too.. can't remember off the top of my head, and also sells raw flavouring ingredients)
    inspiredbychocolate.com.au (Lorann flavourings)
    ecigmodshop.com.au has a line of super concentrate flavours where you only need use 2.5%
    www.inaweraflavours.com (huge range of concentrated flavouring, some specifically for eliquids)
    There are also heaps of doublers and triplers which you can also play around with - pretty much all the Aussie vendors have their own range of these.

You should also consider some extras like Lorann's tart and sour, ethyl maltol, sweetener, menthol, koolada, caramel sweetener, and a good quality alcohol like spirytus (dan murphy stocks this) or vodka.

Good luck with flavouring.. it's a hugely fun hobby to build your own flavours

Oh yes.. good quality PG and VG - I think just about all of our Aussie vendors stock these in their diy section!
    Crisscross and Hamouda like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi to the lovely people that replied to my question and a big thank you for taking the time to recommend some places to shop at.This vaping is huge,I didn't realise there are so many devices,tips,juices,concentrates,flavours,omg flavours and fittings that you can buy,you could spend all day just browsing.