Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: juice with nic

AVF Regular

juice with nic

Hey guys, just wondering where you all recommend buying juice from that already has nic in it, and what flavours are a must to try?

joe
    Nicoticket h1n1, custards last stand and pick a fruit one if you're into that kind of thing. Great prices and juice.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
    Kent Brooks and TheDishD like this.

AVF Regular
    lol i think everyone agrees with joe...have heard nothing but great reviews.

mt baker vapor is supposed to be ok too...

there is also chinese juice called dekang (very average, although some people dun mind it, i thought it was average) and hangsen (juts bought some it's on it's way will let you know)

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

RE: Nicoticket

Clark just posted the following to FB
    "nicoticket.com
    Nearly 3 months with barely a day off – I’m ready for a break folks.

Effective at 6am CST on 8-19-2013 – the store is closed and will not be accepting orders. Orders currently placed will be fulfilled as soon as possible. After those orders are filled, I’m taking a week or so to have some fun, relax, and recharge. I will offer additional guidance with regard to the anticipated reopening of the store once the current orders are fulfilled.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!~

Regards,

~Clark"

Nico ticket seems to be the go with everyone, but I haven't tried this myself

Mt baker has a few flavours that I don't mind, butterscotch is good and price and shipping is ok too

I have found Mt baker flavors very sweet so far(I ordered them with an extra shot of flavour) and have been adding a bit of vanilla to tone them down a little.Fast shipping with fed-ex though.

Indigo Vapor have good juice. Eureka is my fave atm. Great customer service too!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    New vapers shouldn't be worrying about the premium juice vendors when they get started.

The reason I say this is that, when you just start vaping, your taste/smell is still not recovered from years of smoking, this can take up to a month, sometimes more to fully return.
    When it has, then that is when the true flavors of your juice can be experienced & as many experienced vapers will tell you, your taste changes as to what you like/dislike over that period.

Many of us liked certain flavors when we started vaping but no don't like them or have found we prefer different flavors to them. You can spend a fortune on expensive juices if you want but IMO the cheaper juices are better suited for new vapers, until they get their sense of taste/smell back properly.
    Abraxsas likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    The reason I say this is that, when you just start vaping, your taste/smell is still not recovered from years of smoking, this can take up to a month, sometimes more to fully return..
    I keep hearing this over and over. But honestly, I haven't noticed any improvement in my taste or smell..and I didn't when I gave up smoking previously, or maybe only a very slight improvement.

Right from the first day I started vaping I knew I wasn't happy with the taste of the juices I tried. I ordered locally again and again and couldn't find anything that didn't taste chemical, artificial, or one dimensional in some degree or another. Many will jump on me for saying that, but I'm not going to pretend any different.

If I'd started with the better quality juices I've since found I would have saved myself a world of dissatisfaction and expense.

Just saying Noe, not everyone starts out with no sense of taste. Mine was always acute, even as a smoker.
    tally-ho, Reezy and Abraxsas like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    I keep hearing this over and over. But honestly, I haven't noticed any improvement in my taste or smell..and I didn't when I gave up smoking previously, or maybe only a very slight improvement.

Right from the first day I started vaping I knew I wasn't happy with the taste of the juices I tried. I ordered locally again and again and couldn't find anything that didn't taste chemical, artificial, or one dimensional in some degree or another. Many will jump on me for saying that, but I'm not going to pretend any different.

If I'd started with the better quality juices I've since found I would have saved myself a world of dissatisfaction and expense.

Just saying Noe, not everyone starts out with no sense of taste. Mine was always acute, even as a smoker.
    Everyone is different but I think you are the exception to the rule.
    It has long been known that smoking dulls the senses of taste & smell, even before vaping was thought of or invented.
    Certainly it was known in the 90's, as I remember QUIT campaigns that used this fact in their advertisements.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast