Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Which clearomizer is the best and best value for money?

Question Which clearomizer is the best and best value for money?

As a newbie I'm starting out with using clearos because they seem to be the simplest way to get vaping easily. Could some of the more experienced members, and knowledgeable newbies, please give some advice on clearos that do not leak, are easy to fill, will fit on a 510 or ego, and aren't going to cost a fortune.

Some I've looked at are: C4, C5, and C6, and stardust v2 and v3, and the kanger T3.

Could members advise on which Aussie vendors have the best prices for clearos and don't price gouge with postage.

Information will be very welcome
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    VK XL Comets, $10 for a 5 pack & a comet will last around 1 month with a little maintenance & cleaning.
    Opdeemist and spud like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    EVOD by kanger, most local venders stock them and they are around the same price. Easy to use and clean, hard to break and provide good flavour and vapour (for a clearo). Only down side to some is the smallish amount of juice they can hold, i tend to fill one up at night and vape it all the following day, by the end of that night its close to needing a refill. easy to get replacement heads (take EVOD and Protank Atties) also can be rebuilt if you choose.

2nd Noe on the Comets, for their size outstanding clearo's.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

AVF Regular
    x2 for the comets or evods

Thanks TDD, I have heard evods mentioned, and had a look at some reviews, seems like they are pretty easy to use.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

AVF Regular
    Also Evods will hold more juice than the comets... and generally don't leak.
    spud likes this.

Thanks Kooljp, I have just experienced leaky clearomizers and don't want that happening all the time, ickky. Although that could just be me being clumsy with filling, (I'm still learning how to do this)

AVF Regular
    yeah love my evod never had a problem with it x3 for it I have cracked a few clears just from screwing them down a little to far but that won't happen with an evod
    Caffeind likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Sounds like the evods are pretty popular, I will probably get one of each of the recommended ones and give them all a try, if I get them all from the same place the postage wont be a killer either.
    TheDishD likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Evods can have juice dumps though, from what I have read
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast