Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: First order :)

First order :)

Woohoo! Can't wait for it to arrive.Just ordered from Healthcabin and I'm hoping it gets here sooner over. I've gone 11 days without a smoke and this is my backup plan coz I know I'll want cave eventually and I'd rather turn to vaping than smoking, I'm already feeling allot better for not smoking.
    Noe, margyb, essiemessy and 9 others like this.

AVF Regular
    congrats stay strong and you will be rewarded may I ask what you ordered
    essiemessy and purplgirl like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Great work.
    Make sure you ask if you have any questions. Everyone here are so nice and happy to answer any question.
    purplgirl likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Glad I could help you make good decisions

If you start feeling edgy, throw out a plea for help post in here & I'm sure someone nearby will be able to help
    purplgirl likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Congrats on your 11 days.

Dido to what All the group has previously said. If you have the time could also possibly help anyone else here and write a mini review (i.e. delivery time, HC customer service, pricing and any info that may be helpful to the forum members)

Welcome aboard. Once you find the, right for you, combinations of hardware & eJuice Im sure you will never be tempted with an analog ciggy again. Like the very many on this and International forums. These forums are filled with people from all walks of life that have overcome the battle of the cigarettes. Welcome to a healthier future.
    purplgirl likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Welcome to the forum purplgirl and congrats on 11 days!
    TheDishD and purplgirl like this.

Woohoo just found the like button, lol. Thanx everyone I feel very welcome here, it seems to be a great community, they can be hard to find online and I'm pleasantly surprised. Also very glad there's a big community in oz for vaping, it's definitely helped and I'm trying to convert others slowly, lol.

So I've ordered a pass through Ego K coz it's a great price at $19.90 and I'm getting extra clearomizers and four flavours, cinnamon, vanilla, apple and of course chocolate, hehe, I'm only getting 15mls of each for now though , I'll get a bigger order of flavours one is decided what I like. I'm very much looking forward to this parcel arriving and getting vaping coz I'm pretty sure I'll never touch another cigarette again. I'm doing ok at day 12, I do have times when I'm wanting a smoke, I think coz I'm wearing patches for two days to stretch then out, lol and I think today's is on day three and all I can say is I am still smoke free and doing ok, I'm doing allot better than I have before trying to give up and I'm very determined this time around.

The question is tub will I know just become addicted to vaping?
    Noe and margyb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by purplgirl View Post
    Woohoo just found the like button, lol.
    This new journey you're on, you will hopefully find a plethorith of new and exciting things that will make you smile.

So I've ordered a pass through Ego K coz it's a great price at $19.90 and I'm getting extra clearomizers and four flavours, cinnamon, vanilla, apple and of course chocolate, hehe, I'm only getting 15mls of each for now though , I'll get a bigger order of flavours one is decided what I like. I'm very much looking forward to this parcel arriving and getting vaping coz I'm pretty sure I'll never touch another cigarette again. I'm doing ok at day 12, I do have times when I'm wanting a smoke, I think coz I'm wearing patches for two days to stretch then out, lol and I think today's is on day three and all I can say is I am still smoke free and doing ok, I'm doing allot better than I have before trying to give up and I'm very determined this time around.

Let me just remind enlighten you to my experience and to let you know that sometimes the expectation and build up of the ejuice / flavours we order, are sometimes disappointing. What I would consider would be to try as many samples as you can. Try an avoid buying large bottles of any one flavour initially. It may seem like a waste of time but small samples will possibly save you money in the long run.

Once you find a couple of flavours you like then buy those in bigger quantities. Obviously it depends on how long and how much you smoked, but your taste will eventually change and basically the wonder of being able to taste will come back. So what you initially may consider a nice taste, may change in time.

You mentioned in jest about being hooked on vaping, that does seem like a good title for a music video.

My Doctor said it best, " great work on getting off the smoking. You're now carbon dioxide, tar and all those carcinogen free, with the possibility of one day weening your nicotine content down to zero, in the mean time you have chosen a healthy path and one I commend you on".

Noe, margyb, Cath Mort and 2 others like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplgirl View Post
    Woohoo just found the like button, lol. Thanx everyone I feel very welcome here, it seems to be a great community, they can be hard to find online and I'm pleasantly surprised. Also very glad there's a big community in oz for vaping, it's definitely helped and I'm trying to convert others slowly, lol.

I have no plans to give up vaping, the nicotine isn't harming me like it used to when I smoked - combined with all the other crap.
    I could, if I wanted to, give it up more easily but I enjoy it, with it having little impact on my health & I am addicted to flavored steam, more than nicotine I think.
    If the steam had no flavor, I'd be less inclined to vape but I wouldn't go back to smoking because of it.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Congrats and welcome ....i placed my first order with HealthCabin on the 8th.....still waiting for it to arrive O.o but luckily my MtbakerVapor order came through quickly though i paid through the teeth for delivery on that one
    margyb likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast