Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Health Cabin EGO Q (or K) uses please help!

Health Cabin EGO Q (or K) uses please help!

Hello,

I am very excited as I have just received my first purchase of vaping products from health cabin, however now that I have it all I am a little confused.

I have the EGO Q (so cute) and I have it all plugged in and charging but I am a bit confused on how to fill it, I know to anyone else this is going to be a stupid question but please excuse my blondeness

From the actual smoking part (so not the battery) do I just unscrew the mouth piece and drip in my liquid, or am I trying to get the liquid into that tiny little hole that's in the middle (after unscrewing the mouth piece)? I think from the instructions I am meant to avoid that tiny little hole in the middle as it is for air, but I didnt want to break my vapor before I even get to use it!

Also how long does it take for the batteries to charge on the EGO Q's via USB? I have only had it plugged in and charging for 10 mins and the light has already gone green?

Any futher advice you can give me (as well as the proper names for things I am describing so I look a bit smarter) would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,

Megs.

P.S title should be spelled "users" not "uses" (but I can't edit it)- Did I mention I was blonde? :P
    Last edited by missmegze; 20-08-13 at 07:08 PM.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Megs

Dont worry about your batteries. They mostly ship almost charged. Your juice fill?? Unscrew the mouthpiece and Don't aim for the center hole. Around the side and dribble it in. Have fun.
    margyb, essiemessy and DEATHGUYJ like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    What Rob said.
    The batteries are shipped almost fully charged(normally) & just require a quick charge to top them up but it is always advised to check them when you just get them, just in case.

Don't get juice down that center hole or you will end up with juice in your lap
    DEATHGUYJ and da_doc86 like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    LOL wot he said
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Megs

Dont worry about your batteries. They mostly ship almost charged. Your juice fill?? Unscrew the mouthpiece and Don't aim for the center hole. Around the side and dribble it in. Have fun.
    Hi Rob
    Megs do what Robray said

Thank's heaps!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Hi Rob
    Megs do what Robray said

Hey margy, try saying that to my wife? She never listens to me!!
    margyb, HSV, DEATHGUYJ and 1 others like this.

WOW ok next question, so I just got all that to work and had my first vape and my god is it strong. I followed the starter kit advise (I think it was Neo's) but I read somewhere that pack a day smokers are better getting off buying the 24mg, which I did, and now I think It might be too strong, or is it normal for it to be very strong (IE: coughing) when you first try it? Or could I be doing it wrong? I also have some PG and VG juice in my pack, so if I need to reduce the strength how would I do that? Thank god for this forum!
    DEATHGUYJ and purplgirl like this.

AVF Regular
    Think back to your first smoke??? You coughed right?? This is different again. stick with it for a while. The battery power will lessen and the hit wont be as hard.
    Noe, Cath Mort and DEATHGUYJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Think back to your first smoke??? You coughed right?? This is different again. stick with it for a while. The battery power will lessen and the hit wont be as hard.

Wow lol long way back in the memory to the first smoke and yes you're right I coughed my lungs up lol thank you i'll stick with it and maybe take smaller drags!
    Robray, Cath Mort and DEATHGUYJ like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast