Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: E juice calculator

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

E juice calculator

Hey guys quick question...

What is the website for the e juice calculator with the cool looking beaker?

I cant find it!

One other thing... Mixing has ruined me.... just before I started mixing.... I purchased like $100 of prefilled carto's. I was impressed. I liked all the random flavors.. now after trying Aussie doublers from vapebar and vapeking, once I tried the pre mixed carto's again they tasted like crap... Does this happen, has my taste changed sooo much, or does the better liquid make the premixed stuff taste inferior!?

Oh well.. at least I have $100 worth of pre mixed emergency vape.

Thanks

Freddy
    Last edited by da_doc86; 21-08-13 at 04:22 PM.

Filbert's Vaping Toolkit

You need nothing else
    da_doc86 likes this.

no... thanks heaps sparhawke
    sparhawke likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by da_doc86 View Post
    Hey guys quick question...

What is the website for the e juice calculator with the cool looking beaker?

I cant find it!
    Filbert's has a cost calculator, which is pretty cool and told me mine is less than $6 per 100ml and it's probably fine for basic stuff. It doesn't handle minor adjunct flavouring very well however as it introduces rounding errors that are too large even on a batch size of 50ml. "Filbert" obviously didn't know how useful adjunct flavouring really is.

e-liquid-recipes.com/ does adjunct flavouring pretty well, and if you make an account you can store recipes and edit them as you fine tune and add comments. eg Light Horse IV 50ml 10mg/ml 70/30 by fabricator4 - e-Liquid Calculator

I guess we all have our favourites.

One other thing... Mixing has ruined me.... just before I started mixing.... I purchased like $100 of prefilled carto's. I was impressed. I liked all the random flavors.. now after trying Aussie doublers from vapebar and vapeking, once I tried the pre mixed carto's again they tasted like crap... Does this happen, has my taste changed sooo much, or does the better liquid make the premixed stuff taste inferior!?

Oh well.. at least I have $100 worth of pre mixed emergency vape.
    True, but the shelf life might only be around a year.

Yes our tastes change a lot, possibly because we recover our senses of taste and smell over time. We also often start off wanting a direct tobacco replacement but then quickly find the smell of real burning tobacco repulsive. I started off with strong tobaccos, then found them nauseating. I tried various fruit type flavours and desserts but nothing was working for me so I went back to really light tobacco vapes which did it. Now I'm finding some dessert flavours very palatable. Everybody has different experiences in this regard.
    Samtron and da_doc86 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

This is so true Fabricator4, my partner and I like totally different tastes in ejuice, what I love, he can't stand and visa versa. I'm finding I really like the dessert flavours, and a couple of fruity ones, but the only tobacco one I like is the RY4 (diluted down a bit with vg).

Something I have found very useful, is that I can replace sweet snacks at night, (which I always craved), things like choccy biscuits, etc, with a vape with the same flavours. I found that when I gave up smoking before, I always ate more of these things and this is what led to weight gain, but with vaping its a totally different story. No cravings for sweets, and no weight gain from giving in to those cravings. I still get the taste of the yummy stuff, but with no unwanted calories, GAWD I love vaping
    Noe, JenJ, coal miner and 5 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    This is so true Fabricator4, my partner and I like totally different tastes in ejuice, what I love, he can't stand and visa versa. I'm finding I really like the dessert flavours, and a couple of fruity ones, but the only tobacco one I like is the RY4 (diluted down a bit with vg).

Something I have found very useful, is that I can replace sweet snacks at night, (which I always craved), things like choccy biscuits, etc, with a vape with the same flavours. I found that when I gave up smoking before, I always ate more of these things and this is what led to weight gain, but with vaping its a totally different story. No cravings for sweets, and no weight gain from giving in to those cravings. I still get the taste of the yummy stuff, but with no unwanted calories, GAWD I love vaping

Same, the last time I tried to quit, I loaded on like 2 kg's in two weeks! im a freeking choc o holic at the best of times.... no cigs just used to amp it.

I to find real smoke freeking awful now, I even get over tobacco flavors really quick, at first I loved them... im now keen on VK bull rush, ill never get sick of my red bulls <--- dam things got me through uni.

The one flavor I really want is the one that started it all for me... Blucig classic tobacco. I wish someone made a liquid for it. I think the flavor would bring back the nostalgia, of my first ecig on my honey moon. ANYONE know a Blu classic tobacco substitute? and where to buy it??? SPEAKING TO YOU PRO's!!!
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    The one flavor I really want is the one that started it all for me... Blucig classic tobacco. I wish someone made a liquid for it. I think the flavor would bring back the nostalgia, of my first ecig on my honey moon. ANYONE know a Blu classic tobacco substitute? and where to buy it??? SPEAKING TO YOU PRO's!!!
    If you tried a Blu now you would probably be rather disappointed, both with the flavour and the vape experience. It would taste different to how you remember it, for sure.

My understanding is that it's a mild tobacco flavour, something like an RY4 with a vanilla flavour added. You could probably DIY something at least as good without too much trouble.
    da_doc86 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    If you tried a Blu now you would probably be rather disappointed, both with the flavour and the vape experience. It would taste different to how you remember it, for sure.

My understanding is that it's a mild tobacco flavour, something like an RY4 with a vanilla flavour added. You could probably DIY something at least as good without too much trouble.
    That's what i thought as well.Its RY4!!! I purchased come different RY4's and none taste like the blu... In fact the only one I have liked is Vape Kings... But its still different. doesn't RY4 already have vanilla in it?

AVF Regular
    That's what i thought as well.Its RY4!!! I purchased come different RY4's and none taste like the blu... In fact the only one I have liked is Vape Kings... But its still different. doesn't RY4 already have vanilla in it?
    There are nearly as many versions of RY4 as there are people selling e-liquid. The original Chinese version was just a mild and dry tobacco flavour. Most current recipes I've seen for it have caramel as an addition. I haven't seen vanilla mentioned very much.

You're probably going to have to do DIY if you want to approximate the flavour, and there's a good chance that when you get something you like it will probably be better than Blu.

I watched the P Busardo review and he described the flavour as "MoccaChino" which I take to mean a coffee/choc flavour, but others have mentioned vanilla. He wasn't terribly impressed.

Maybe RY4 + coffee + chocalate + vanilla with mainly RY4 being the main flavour and the rest just adjunct flavouring. It's probably not straight bourbon vanilla either - maybe something like TFA Vanilla Swirl.
    da_doc86 likes this.

Same, the last time I tried to quit, I loaded on like 2 kg's in two weeks! im a freeking choc o holic at the best of times.... no cigs just used to amp it.

I to find real smoke freeking awful now, I even get over tobacco flavors really quick, at first I loved them... im now keen on VK bull rush, ill never get sick of my red bulls <--- dam things got me through uni.

lol I still have an unopened packet of tim tams in the cupboard, my partner took a photo of it cause its such a rare occurrence in this household. I've actually lost weight over the last 2 weeks, cause I had so much more energy. Its like when I got my eyes tested for the first time, I had no idea my eyesight was so bad, until I put the new glasses on, the same as I found that I had no idea how much my sense of smell was dulled, and my energy level lowered by the smokes.

Best of all, no tobacco crumbs, no ashtrays, and no stinky hair and clothes. Got nothing but good things to say about vaping
    da_doc86 likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast