Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Yep another one. Juice killing clearomizers?

Question Yep another one. Juice killing clearomizers?

I'm reading about certain juice killing certain clearomizers, does it come more down to the clearomizers you use? I also read after buying the juice I've ordered that it should only be used with certain tanks etc, but I'm also reading that certain juice is killing allot of different tanks. So does it come down to thejuice ? I'm guessing if it does is more the cheap juice or the vg /pg%. I'm obviously guessing since I'm not even a day veteran of vaping but I'm curious to know what others who have been vaping for a while say about this. I also don't want to kill mine on day one, lol.

CCC
    They are making the tanks stonger these days... it is the juice that is the problem in plastic... cinnamon and citrus are the most common tank crackers but it is rare. In my almost 2 yrs of vaping I have only had 1 tank crack from lime flavour. And I always use plastic tanks.
    purplgirl likes this.

Purplgirl, I find "Del's ultimate pipe" kills them pretty quickly but it is such a nice vape its an acceptable level of collateral damage.

I do dry burns every couple of day's which keeps them in pretty good nick allowing a couple of weeks usage before they go in the bin and the cycle continues on.
    purplgirl likes this.

Groovy, especially when I'm hoping to find a cinnamon I love and I wouldn't be surprised if a citrus or two will be on the list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    They are making the tanks stonger these days... it is the juice that is the problem in plastic... cinnamon and citrus are the most common tank crackers but it is rare. In my almost 2 yrs of vaping I have only had 1 tank crack from lime flavour. And I always use plastic tanks.
    margyb and Caffeind like this.

I just watched a YouTube video on cleaning and dry burns and a couple of weeks is good. I don't yet know who Del's ultimate Pipe is but there's so many I'm guessing you'll never try them all and you just find the few sellers you love and stick with them.

Quote Originally Posted by gregds View Post
    Purplgirl, I find "Del's ultimate pipe" kills them pretty quickly but it is such a nice vape its an acceptable level of collateral damage.

I do dry burns every couple of day's which keeps them in pretty good nick allowing a couple of weeks usage before they go in the bin and the cycle continues on.
    gregds likes this.

CCC
    Del is the juicemaker at JuiceWhore. Ultimate pipe is a tobacco / caramel type flavor.
    gregds, margyb and purplgirl like this.

Retired Account
    I haven't had any clearos crack, but I did have one turn from transparent to translucent after I put cinnamon in it. However, the same flavour, in a glass bottle (basically a cinnamon oil and PG) snapped the end of the glass eye dropper in the bottle! Not sure whether it was just a fault with the eye dropper or something in the oil.. tastes good but.
    Caffeind and purplgirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by purplgirl View Post
    I just watched a YouTube video on cleaning and dry burns and a couple of weeks is good. I don't yet know who Del's ultimate Pipe is but there's so many I'm guessing you'll never try them all and you just find the few sellers you love and stick with them.
    As CCC mentioned (Thanks ccc), juicewhore, tobacco & caramel flavour. I don't go a day where it's not in my daily vape rotation. Wasn't my first flavour that I tried, but was my one of my first favourite flavours and is still high on of the list. Definitely worth a try!
    CCC and purplgirl like this.

AVF Regular
    I think purplgirl is talking about cracking plastic tanks (get a mini protank and you won't have that problem), and gregds is talking about gunking up coils. Which are two different things.

Tank crackers as CCC said, are usually citrus and cinnamon juices.

And coil gunkers are usually desserts, tobaccos and particularly steeped tobaccos. The darker the juice the quicker it gunks your coils generally.

Non-citrus fruit vapes are the easiest on coils I think.
    gregds, CCC and purplgirl like this.

That's be right coz I'm wanting to find a good cinnamon one and I also love citrus, lol, I guess I'll just have to adapt to whatever works for me. I'm still not quite sure what a protank is but I'll definitely look into it if I have issues, if their those square ones that can charge your phone and have loads of power to last a full day them I'm in, lol. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    I think purplgirl is talking about cracking plastic tanks (get a mini protank and you won't have that problem), and gregds is talking about gunking up coils. Which are two different things.

Tank crackers as CCC said, are usually citrus and cinnamon juices.

And coil gunkers are usually desserts, tobaccos and particularly steeped tobaccos. The darker the juice the quicker it gunks your coils generally.

Non-citrus fruit vapes are the easiest on coils I think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast