Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Changing flavours

Changing flavours

So eventually I'm going to have more flavors than clearomizers and I'm wondering what you do about changing flavours in that case. Do you have to use up the flavour and then add the new flavour or do you have to wash out the Clearomizer no matter what?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Depends on the flavors being used, sometimes its ok to vape the clearo almost dry then just fill with a new flavor, other times it's best to rinse out the clearo, allow it to dry & refill.

If the flavor you have in 1st is a strong flavor like mint or coffee, rinsing the old flavor out is usually the best idea. If it is a fruit flavor or light tobacco flavor, then most times you can just add the new flavor in without a problem.
    CCC, Samtron, Caffeind and 1 others like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Menthol, cinnamon, cherry and aniseed all leave a strong taste in the clearo that doesn't go away unless you wash them thoroughly, preferably in vinegar or alcohol. Even then the taste can linger into the next juice. So if you are vaping those things I'd suggest you keep one clearo for that flavour only.
    Samtron and purplgirl like this.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    I usually soak them in vinegar over night and then rinse them off and dry burn them until the coil is all nice like new on minimal voltage.
    Samtron and purplgirl like this.
    Do you know de way 👺

You can but you will have a mixed flavour :-)

It can be fine it can be bad. You never know until you try!
    purplgirl likes this.

AVF Regular
    lol@Puer

you've got the right advice.

Just thought i'd type for the sake of seeing my own words typed really...

Oh this one time...i mixed flavours...and it tasted SHITE...i thought it would be a good mix...2 dessert flavours...but i realised afterwards that our "flavours" are really "chemicals" and sometimes "chemicals" don't mix well.

I'd go with rinse, dry off then dry burn (dun forget to blow the ash/crud off the dry burnt coil...otherwise you'll taint your next tank with the ash...and wonder why it tastes funny...yes i'm speaking from experience *smacks forehead....and hears an echo*)
    purplgirl and Pueronline like this.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

joe
    just a heads up, those iclear clearos are difficult to rinse with all those long wicks, I've found it's just worth replacing the heads (if you're using them that is)

AVF Regular
    I'm lazy when I use clearo's. Just a quick clean under the tap, dry, then fill with the new juice. First few puffs are a weird mix.
    JenJ likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

^^^
    +1

If you have a few spare heads its easy to rinse casing and keep different heads for different flavours!

Are heads the clearomizers or parts of them? Sorry very new to this so I'm not up with all the lingo just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pueronline View Post
    ^^^
    +1

If you have a few spare heads its easy to rinse casing and keep different heads for different flavours!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast