Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Juice help.. A little lost

Juice help.. A little lost

Hi all,

so I have the following now thanks to the lovely people here who helped point me in the right direction.

1 x 115ml Vegetable Glycerin USP (VG) (Z4 115ml VG)
    1 x 115ml PROPYLENE GLYCOL USP(PG) (Z4 115ml PG)
    4 x 115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid (Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml) Strength 24mg Ejuice base 100%PG

Now I may be wrong but from my understanding I will need to...

Mix the VG + PG + Unflavoured together and then add some flavoured juice to make the e-juice?

Sorry if this sound super noob derpy, but i am a pro epic fail after all
    alegria likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Fett View Post
    Hi all,

so I have the following now thanks to the lovely people here who helped point me in the right direction.

1 x 115ml Vegetable Glycerin USP (VG) (Z4 115ml VG)
    1 x 115ml PROPYLENE GLYCOL USP(PG) (Z4 115ml PG)
    4 x 115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid (Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml) Strength 24mg Ejuice base 100%PG

Now I may be wrong but from my understanding I will need to...

Mix the VG + PG + Unflavoured together and then add some flavoured juice to make the e-juice?

Sorry if this sound super noob derpy, but i am a pro epic fail after all
    Yes you're right. Did you buy some flavours?
    alegria and Fett like this.

Quote Originally Posted by robd View Post
    Yes you're right. Did you buy some flavours?
    1 x LIQUA Ejuice Variety Pack (10*10ml) (10-D-1) Quantity 10pc Strength Regular(18mg)

Which if I an not being derpy(more than likely I am wrong here) are not mixing flavours. I have been using the coffee one so far an found it ok at the start but now not so, an my vivi tank is still 1/2 full of it

In my other post JenJ gave me a list of aussie vendors to try but the amount of tobacco flavours are overwhelming me.
    alegria likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yes you need to calculate what nic strength you want first. If you want 12mg, then it's easy: 50/50 Flavour/Nic juice.

The PG and VG is a bit more complicated.

A higher VG content will give more vapour, but mute the flavour. It's a thick consistency.

A higher PG content will give good flavour, but less vapour. It's a runnier consistency.

So people like to mix the PG/VG ratio up to their own preference.

You need to consider the PG/VG ratio of your flavour doubler.

To make it simple I would forget about your PG and VG for now, and just mix some of your flavour doubler with your nic juice (which is 100% PG), then vape it and see.

If you are happy with it then great. If you feel like you need more clouds of vapour then next time use more VG. It does get really complicated though, trying to work out how much of what to mix together, so people use calculators. Hopefully someone will link you to one.....I never got into all that cuz it was too complicated for me.
    alegria and Fett like this.

AVF Regular
    1 x LIQUA Ejuice Variety Pack (10*10ml) (10-D-1) Quantity 10pc Strength Regular(18mg)

Which if I an not being derpy(more than likely I am wrong here) are not mixing flavours. I have been using the coffee one so far an found it ok at the start but now not so, an my vivi tank is still 1/2 full of it

In my other post JenJ gave me a list of aussie vendors to try but the amount of tobacco flavours are overwhelming me.
    Yep, the Liqua ones are not for mixing....they are 'pre-mixed', they already contain nicotine.

If you are looking for a tobacco flavour and you don't want to buy pre-mixed from OS and have to wait a freakin eternity, then I'd recommend VapeKing. Try their Royal Blend and Supreme. http://www.vapeking.com.au/tobaccos/...eatured&page=1

But be aware, they will not taste like cigarettes! There are some good e-juices that taste almost like a cigarette, but you have to get them from overseas.
    Last edited by JenJ; 26-08-13 at 03:40 PM.
    margyb, alegria and Fett like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Hopefully someone will link you to one.....I never got into all that cuz it was too complicated for me.
    Yup someone linked to This one in my other post, and even that lost me :/
    alegria likes this.

AVF Regular
    You might be one of us who prefers to get our liquids from OS then, all ready to vape at the right nic strength, and with the added advantage of being steeped in transit. The downside is, they cost a lot more.

If you do want to go that route try House of Liquid in the UK, particularly Puros and Guevara.

Or T-Juice in the UK, particularly Primo Verde and Cubano.

Or Indigo in the US, particularly Eastwood.
    alegria likes this.

I think the more calculators you look at the more it will make sense, the one you linked is an easy one so play around with it and you'll figure it out. I'm sure about it coz if I can figure it out anyone can, lol, and all I did was check out a handful and played around with them till they made sense.

Yup someone linked to This one in my other post, and even that lost me :/
    alegria likes this.

CCC
    Just get a few doublers from aussie vendors and mix them 50/50 with the unflavoured nic liquid you got. That will give you 12mg juice, unfortunatly that is the highest nic you can go mixing with doublers without loosing flavour. If you find 12 mg is ok then great you are on your way to understanding about mixing.

Then when you have done it a few times and are comfortable with it you can get some concentrates to make your own doublers with the plain pg and vg that you bought.

If you find 12 mg juice doesnt cut it, then you will have to skip to concentrates to use the unflavoured stuff you have or you will need to order more in a stronger nic level and start over.
    margyb and RichoVonBlack like this.

Sorry Fett but it is a bit of a steep learning curve. We've all been where you are and we can appreciate how confusing it all gets. Maybe put the mixing gear away for now and just concentrate on trying out the different Liquas for now and seeing what flavours you like and whether the nicotine level is OK for you.
    JenJ and spud like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast