Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By bluewaffle

Thread: Urgent help needed

Urgent help needed

My first clearomizer (doesnt have a removable coil) i am vaping a juice right now and want to know do i clean this in a b]particular way before i put a different flavor juice in or do i just put the different flavor in once the old one runs out

download.jpg

drip some water down the side, swish it around gently making sure not to get water down the middle, then pour out.

repeat 10 times, then add your juice.... after a few minutes of vaping the juice will start coming through properly

launch that thing out the window and get some proper gear. no, seriously. throw that thing away.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewaffle View Post
    launch that thing out the window and get some proper gear. no, seriously. throw that thing away.
    I am planning on getting an Itaste VV/VW V3.0 and a bottom coil clearo just cant afford it atm

Google clearomiser clean, I did last night and it helped heaps. Coz you need to rinse and dry burn I think. Still leaning myself and it will also come down to what you've been vaping and what your changing to I think. not much help sorry but google is, lol.

Oh and I think it was vaping mad I watched a video clip on cleaning this style clearo.

Quote Originally Posted by vapingmike View Post
    My first clearomizer (doesnt have a removable coil) i am vaping a juice right now and want to know do i clean this in a b]particular way before i put a different flavor juice in or do i just put the different flavor in once the old one runs out

download.jpg
    Last edited by purplgirl; 27-08-13 at 08:13 PM.

Yes mate as others have mentioned. Take the drip tip off and run under fairly hot water (obviously not hot enough to burn yourself)!

Shake it up whilst water inside. Do that 4-10 times until you reckon its clean, then dry burn a couple of times (dry it off with a bit of paper towel) just connect it to your battery and hold the on switch for approximately 3-4 seconds then off for about the same. Do that a few times, then fill your new juice in.

Also as others have mentioned there are better devices out there for taste and ease of use.

My suggestion is try some BCC (bottom coil clearomizers) that are out there like EVOD BCC's or (I haven't tried them personally) the new bigger tanks MT3 BCC's. even the T3S's are bigger tanks but I have been mixed with their quality of taste some Ive found good and others I have tried not so good, they are bigger tanks so they require less filling. I really recomment EVOD's tho. Same clean via rinsing under a warm tap and you can even rebuild them later or get some spare coil replacements when you buy them for ease of use.

Good luck.

I DONT HEAR LAUNCHING???!!?!?! lol bottom coil. i hate those just as much lol

I am planning on getting an Itaste VV/VW V3.0 and a bottom coil clearo just cant afford it atm

I have an itaste V3. Great beginners gear. I use a protank mini as well. Workers great and is pretty fuss free (as far as vape gear goes). I can recommend both these for a beginner.

FastTech has cheap itastes and you get a pack of 5 clearomizer a for the same price as just the battery and a single clearo from an Ozzie vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    drip some water down the side, swish it around gently making sure not to get water down the middle, then pour out.

repeat 10 times, then add your juice.... after a few minutes of vaping the juice will start coming through properly
    Doesn't matter if you get water in the air pipe. You simply blow it out once you finish rinsing.

1. Take Clearo apart
    2. Rinse Clearo under warm water. Fill Clearo and shake to rinse it out. Repeat x 10 till the flavour is pretty much gone or significantly lower.
    3. Blow out Clearo to get rid of any water.
    4. Screw onto battery and dry burn till the coils glow red. Careful over burning can cause foul taste.
    5. Fill and Vape
    Last edited by poopoo; 27-08-13 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewaffle View Post
    Go girl!!!!!! giggle.gif
    Last edited by second_chance; 27-08-13 at 08:57 PM.