Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: E liquid from a tobacconist

AVF Regular

E liquid from a tobacconist

I was just curious to know I was in my local tobacconist this morning and noticed they were selling ego c4's so I was just having a look they were expensive but not overly for a corner store.
    But most interestingly they also were selling e liquid to go with them, I asked to have a look they were imported from china and I asked if they contained nic. Of course the bottle didn't state and they couldn't tell me they were just maked dunhill,winfield ect.
    Should I be wary to try these liquids as they didn't seem to know much about what they were selling,they were Asian so there was a lanuage barrier but I have noticed a lot of Asians do vape, I'm not be racist just an observation from my area the only people I've ever seen vaping in public are Asian.
    They also said the owner may know more about the product, I'm still vaping ecigs but was going to get an ego c4 or ce5.

CCC
    Id say they are nic free if it is not stated on the bottle mg level or even a high medium or low. Id say they know that too but dont want to put you off buying by saying no.
    mrsgruffy and purplgirl like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Usually chinese liquid (joyetech, hangseng, dekang, etc) is labelled '0mg' unless it's been re-branded. They should all come with either 0, 6, 12, 18 or 24 mg labelled, if not, he might have removed the stickers himself.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by phirex View Post
    Usually chinese liquid (joyetech, hangseng, dekang, etc) is labelled '0mg' unless it's been re-branded. They should all come with either 0, 6, 12, 18 or 24 mg labelled, if not, he might have removed the stickers himself.
    I forget the name but joytech sort of rings a bell ill have to have another look next time I'm in

No labels saying nic content I'd say it had none, but, if it does they are crazy coz that could make some unsuspecting non nic vaper very sick and not only that they would be putting their business in a very serious position.

AVF Regular
    yeah i wouldn't trust it either. not enough information with something that can be a poison if you overdose on.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Where is the tobacconist Ben? I just wanna know, in case of emergency, there's somewhere I can pick up a battery in less than 48 hours.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tally-ho View Post
    Where is the tobacconist Ben? I just wanna know, in case of emergency, there's somewhere I can pick up a battery in less than 48 hours.
    It's in Panania mate

Sweet, thanks Ben

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by purplgirl View Post
    No labels saying nic content I'd say it had none, but, if it does they are crazy coz that could make some unsuspecting non nic vaper very sick and not only that they would be putting their business in a very serious position.
    I thought the same thing as well I'm going to go and have another look next time I'm down there hopefully they can tell me abit more about what's going on with it cause it is convenient for me but I don't trust what they are selling, but on the other handit seemed like they carried spares as they had a pamphlet under the glass counter which is handy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast