Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: noob needs help in bris

AVF Regular

noob needs help in bris

Hi all..

Been vaping for 2 weeks after purchasing the Apollo Extreme Kit and its helped me cease analog greatly. Now almost running out, have gone to their website to purchase the blank carts with juice but just can't bring myself to fork out the $45 for shipping. Plus these batteries only fit 906, 901 or 808D carts which is restrictive.

So I did some more research for more locally sold products. Found out about clearomizers and setup a full order but it probly won't arrive until Monday now.. leaving me vapeless for the weekend

I have searched for a local shop in brisbane but can't find the 'open store' type as they all do shipping. Does anyone know of a tobacconist that sells products around here or could someone help me at all?

Thanks

AVF Regular
    Electronic Cigarettes Australia E-Liquid Vaping Cobra

Give him a call, think he's the closest to Brisbane,

griz.gif
    bikam0wz likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    What Richo said.

VC might be a bit of a drive though since he's up by the Gold Coast but it's worth the drive from all the happy vaper reports on AVF, VC give great customer service.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Terradan View Post
    Hi all..

Been vaping for 2 weeks after purchasing the Apollo Extreme Kit and its helped me cease analog greatly. Now almost running out, have gone to their website to purchase the blank carts with juice but just can't bring myself to fork out the $45 for shipping. Plus these batteries only fit 906, 901 or 808D carts which is restrictive.

So I did some more research for more locally sold products. Found out about clearomizers and setup a full order but it probly won't arrive until Monday now.. leaving me vapeless for the weekend

I have searched for a local shop in brisbane but can't find the 'open store' type as they all do shipping. Does anyone know of a tobacconist that sells products around here or could someone help me at all?

Thanks
    No store or sites within Australia can sell goods containing nicotine, the only way to get some juice fast will be ask someone else from Brisbane to help.

In terms of tech pieces, Brisbane has VapingMad and Vapingcobra as Richo said
    Sent from my LT29i using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    Thanks mate, but I can't get the the GC tomorrow (damn 9-5).

Looking for something close to CBD if possible?

AVF Regular
    Someone said there was someone in the CBD selling juice etc. Never found out who/where tho. Update if you find out. Think it was queenstreet mall or something

AVF Regular
    Thanks Noe.. and T7x.. yeah no nic is fine

Does VC have their showroom open on weekends?

AVF Regular
    If you can get to the goldie to see Charlie at vaping cobra it will be worth your while, at least you will get the right advice from an honest vendor he is someone who can be quite handy to know while you bury the darts once and for all.
    RichoVonBlack and bikam0wz like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oznewbie View Post
    Someone said there was someone in the CBD selling juice etc. Never found out who/where tho. Update if you find out. Think it was queenstreet mall or something
    Ok sweet will do

I live at Moorooka and am working from home tomorrow so may be able to help you out depending on what you need.

VC are also open on Saturdays until 12pm.
    margyb and coal miner like this.

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast