Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By coal miner

Thread: Puppy indeed - nic too high - ideas to cut it

Puppy indeed - nic too high - ideas to cut it

Man, just loaded up first couple of vapes ever (more on that [good] story later!), but I ordered way too high nic for me in my samplers (18mg).

I was being cautious not to over do it as I read a few people were doing that on arrival of all the shinies.

But for me, the puppy at 18mg, I'm zinging. Noob mistake ordering all the same level.

Any thoughts on the quickest way to cut down nic without ruining taste?

I'm going for speed over quality at this point because I'm sure the quest to find super flavours will come, just need to sort 1 variable at the moment.

Cheers,

Zingerpuppy

The overmedicated state of mind you find is overrated

You saw it all come down, now itís time to imitate it

AVF Regular
    just dilute it with some vegetable glycerine you can buy it at the chemist mate
    Samtron and spud like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Awesome, did just that, problem solved.

Need to adjust the mixes to suit, but an easy fix and doesn't dilute flavour too much.

I note VG is somewhat more gluggy and the like (on my kit), but I'll manage till I perfect my mg nic level, then go to town on the other variables.

Thanks coal miner!

You saw it all come down, now it’s time to imitate it

AVF Regular
    Glad it all works for you now mate
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    if the VG is too thick another thing you can add is PG - propylene glycol. It is the other ingredient in our juices.

a common mixture is 70%pg 30%vg....

so for example. if your prebought mixes are 50/50 blend of pg/vg? you can add vg OR pg to bland out the nic.

Adding either will drop the flavour a bit. pg is significantly more runny than vg is.

depending on the gear you've got you can watch some youtube video's on modifying the wicks a bit...the higher the vg content the more you might get dry hits cos the juice might not wick fast enough.

i hope i'm not complicating things too much.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Yep, thanks Samtron, I'm experimenting with nic overload/underload and thickness, so I pretty well have it worked out, so think I can escape buying PG just yet.

The clearos (stardust v3) seem good regardless, just the starter kit atty thingo struggles a wee bit with the thicker vg (can draw them a tiny bit harder and they work better).

I'm prolly gonna go the majority clearo (and eventually tank setup) so can manage quite well atm. Also think I've been approximating 9mg nic so might just bump that up slightly 12-15mg-ish which should help as I'm not doing backflips over the dogs kennel anymore.

Definitely on the right track thanks to all the 4000 posts ive read to date and you two responding here.

Thanks

You saw it all come down, now it’s time to imitate it