Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Starter kits

Starter kits

Hi all,

I've been reading this forum for a while now and doing lots of research,I did notice most source stuff from o/s for whatever reason. But I was interested in purchasing an ego or something similar to start vaping and I would like to purchase from a local vendor.
    I was looking at this one SINGLE EGO-T LCD & CE5 STARTER KIT - Store - Whysmoke
    Or this one Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit - Cobra Kit C | eGo-T

I'm not sure about the ce5 on the why smoke kit , would a ce4 be better for a first time vaper for cleaning ect I've watched a lot of YouTube on stuff but there's still things I'm unsure of.
    When I do purchase my initial kit how many spare clearomisers would I need as I know they only last a few weeks or so.

Any advice you guys have would be much appreciated I wanted to fool around with the local juice first before I went for the nic juice just so I knows e got the hang of things I really want to push away the anologes eventually altogether.

Kc

Go for the kit from vaping cobra, it's the one I started with and it's still going good after 6 months.

Buy 2 extra clearos with the kit, you can buy them in bulk from o/s for much cheaper, but 2 should last you around one month, longer if you clean them once a week (this will depend on which juice you use too, I find the lighter juices make the clearos last longer)

Good luck!

AVF Regular
    +1 on the above.

I like vaping cobra cos of all their flavours....the concentrates....but please don't get started on those...world of pain as you'll never have enough!!! you need a lot of concentrates to set yourself up for some serious mixing.

buy doublers for 6 months or so and do yourself a favour with something easier. Doublers are doubled up on flavour so you only need a doubler then add nicotine, propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine to make it up. You'll use half of the doubler half nicotine mixture and pg and vg.

this Filbert's Vaping Toolkit is a juice mixing calculator, it'll help you out with all the quantities of various ingredients. If you have any trouble with it post a question here and someone will sort it for you.

doublers or double shots make life easier to begin with...the only thing easier is buying your juices from overseas premixed...and the problem there is you have to wait for them and they only have a small range of strengths (high nicotine, medium or low, etc although some will make it custom according to your preference if you ask them)

a suggested starting strength is 18mg of nic per ml of juice. suggested cause we absorb less nicotine through vaping than we did smoking.

vaping cobra have some good doublers and charlie there has always been really helpful to me.

welcome by the way.
    Megan and DEATHGUYJ like this.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    +1 on the above.

I like vaping cobra cos of all their flavours....the concentrates....but please don't get started on those...world of pain as you'll never have enough!!! you need a lot of concentrates to set yourself up for some serious mixing.

buy doublers for 6 months or so and do yourself a favour with something easier. Doublers are doubled up on flavour so you only need a doubler then add nicotine, propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine to make it up. You'll use half of the doubler half nicotine mixture and pg and vg.

this Filbert's Vaping Toolkit is a juice mixing calculator, it'll help you out with all the quantities of various ingredients. If you have any trouble with it post a question here and someone will sort it for you.

doublers or double shots make life easier to begin with...the only thing easier is buying your juices from overseas premixed...and the problem there is you have to wait for them and they only have a small range of strengths (high nicotine, medium or low, etc although some will make it custom according to your preference if you ask them)

a suggested starting strength is 18mg of nic per ml of juice. suggested cause we absorb less nicotine through vaping than we did smoking.

vaping cobra have some good doublers and charlie there has always been really helpful to me.

welcome by the way.
    Can I not just vape without adding nic for now not with a doubler but just ith standard strength?
    I just want to get the hang of vaping I find the idea of mixing myself just a bit too complicated at the moment and until I can wrap my head around it I would probably opt for buying premixed stuff.
    I appreciate the insight I thought the vaping cobra kit looked like a go, although I've looked at a lot of stuff there's so much I don't know and can't possibly know until I just have a go.

AVF Regular
    of course, i beg your pardon!!!

i didn't mean to be a nicotine pusher!!! if you're up for no nic go for that!!

nic is only for addicts in my opinion...

mixing is not as complicated as it sounds though, if you ever feel you need the nic, it's a bit like baking a cake...make sure you got good measuring tools and you'll be fine. also don't get any on your hands, and if you do, don't panic, just rinse immediately.

as for vaping nic free power to you.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

CCC
    You can give it a whirl with standard flavour... BUT just keep in the back of your mind that adding nic changes the feel of vaping completely, by that i mean you may feel like you are sucking on air with the standard flavour and it wont satisfy any of your addiction. With nic the vapour is harsher it feels thicker and of course it does that thing with your brain that satisfies the nico demon.
    Megan, Samtron and Caffeind like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    of course, i beg your pardon!!!

i didn't mean to be a nicotine pusher!!! if you're up for no nic go for that!!

nic is only for addicts in my opinion...

mixing is not as complicated as it sounds though, if you ever feel you need the nic, it's a bit like baking a cake...make sure you got good measuring tools and you'll be fine. also don't get any on your hands, and if you do, don't panic, just rinse immediately.

as for vaping nic free power to you.
    I hope you didn't take me the wrong way there I was asking a question not making a statement although I've read a lot that one thing I can't grasp is what needs mixing what is ready to vape ect I do want to get into vaping nic mixtures but I just wanted to get the whole vaping experience what works for me.
    I appreciate any advice and will take it in, this is something I really want to do for myself and I won't to do it right or else ill I've up on it.

AVF Regular
    As starter kits locally go I would look at this one, Steam-e-cigs | Kanger eVod Starter Kit - Starter Kits - Products It comes with 5 extra coil heads also. Plus a free bottle of 0 nic ejuice.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    But really a couple of ego twist and a usb charger and a couple T3S, is what I would do.
    like Steam-e-cigs | Joyetech Ego Twist - 650mAh and 1000 mAh X2
    Steam-e-cigs | Joyetech Ego charger x2 (great to have one backup)
    Steam-e-cigs | AC-USB Adapter
    add any clearo and your good to go
    Jeff
    Samtron likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    As starter kits locally go I would look at this one, Steam-e-cigs | Kanger eVod Starter Kit - Starter Kits - Products It comes with 5 extra coil heads also. Plus a free bottle of 0 nic ejuice.
    Jeff
    That's a brilliant starter kit at a great price.

You definitely need 2 batteries, one for us while the other is charging. Bit of a pain to run out of battery in the middle of vaping, then not be able to vape for 3+ hours while it's charging....perfect excuse to have a cigarette.

How many did you smoke kc76, and for how long?....I'm a bit worried about this no nic thing to be honest.
    Samtron likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast