Vision STV Nova Tank Clearomizer Issues

Hi all,

I'm using Vision STV Nova Tank Clearomizer's as they seem to need less refilling, easier to refill than the other dodad's I got.

Last night I tried "Cleaning" one out for the first time, Unscrewed the top mouth piece off, took the chamber off the bottom(the part that screws onto the battery), flushed it all out in hot water then paper towel dried it all being mindfull to pinch the silica wicks and not pull them.

Refilled the tank last night before bed, and it was working well. Today not so good, felt like I was trying to suck liquid through the mouth piece but never actually getting any, right up till about 10mins ago when I had a suck and got a mouth full of juice (quickly spat out and flushed mouth with water).. kinda wtf happened ?? Also noticed the tank which was 1/2 full is now empty. is this a normal thing to occur?

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Have a check to see that the coil is screwed down tight on the post. There is a little rubber gasket that needs to be compressed. (Maybe?)
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

I never took the coil off a post, but from what I can see the little rubber at the top of the unit was sitting tight against the top cap(mouth piece).