Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: how to clean atomisers - very easy for newbies like me

AVF Regular

how to clean atomisers - very easy for newbies like me

hi folks - i just thought this might help other newbies like me - I started dripping into a bridgeless 501 atomiser just last week and of course after testing a variety of juices in it for a few days it started to taste pretty bad - so after a heap of googling and searching on youtube for an idiot-proof way of cleaning atomisers i found this video - which made it look so easy!!!! fellow newbies - i did this - it worked - i did it again and it worked again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXYi...36DC627E94C7B0
    margyb, DEATHGUYJ, Samtron and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that avtek, great idea.

Love that dripper thingy he was using, I'll have to have a look for one at the chemist.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Thanks for that avtek, great idea.

Love that dripper thingy he was using, I'll have to have a look for one at the chemist.
    hi jenj - i didnt use a "dripper thingy" - i just used a normal pipette/dropper for the vinegar - 2 drops at a time - and then i flushed the atomiser under hot tap water holding it with pliers so i didnt burn my fingers - i'm telling you stuff you probably already know but just in case it helps someone else at some point.....
    JenJ likes this.

That's nifty.

Might try it with some Eno and water in an old carto.

It is so coool!!
    Vapecaptain is a global online retail company that delivers electronic cigarettes, e-cigarettes, e-liquids, e-juices, e-cigarette batteries, li-ion batteries directly to constomers around the world.

I tried this with my CE4 clearos and it worked really well, I'm new and haven't tried it any other way but I found this way easy and it left no funny taste or anything and they look really clean.
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by purplgirl View Post
    I tried this with my CE4 clearos and it worked really well, .
    glad to hear that purplgirl - though im trying to imagine how u did it? - did you remove any bits form the c4 first to fill it with the baking soda? - how did everything out drain out? or did you just let it overflow out the top? I'm asking cos i have a couple of clogged up c4's that i got with my started kit and would love to get em going again as spares or giveaways...

Nope, I just removed the tip, didn't even take out the little rubber thingy. I just scooped some in with a spoon and tapped it down both times, so it wasn't full like in the video and most got out the bottom with the vinegar, any that was left came out with good since in hot water. I then let them dry over night and they were easy the next night and I use some dark juices too.

QUOTE=avtek;324690]glad to hear that purplgirl - though im trying to imagine how u did it? - did you remove any bits form the c4 first to fill it with the baking soda? - how did everything out drain out? or did you just let it overflow out the top? I'm asking cos i have a couple of clogged up c4's that i got with my started kit and would love to get em going again as spares or giveaways...[/QUOTE]
    lilym likes this.

AVF Regular
    great tip here, thanks for posting it up OP!
    lilym likes this.
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    Noob question: can this be done with clearomizers too?

Or no...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast