Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Battery life

Battery life

Brand new to this game, got my Vivi Nova and 900ah battery today, and I'm pretty sold. Just wondering if it's normal for that battery to only last vaping 3ml of juice? If that's the case, I gotta get me a bigger battery. I often go bush for a few days and would like something that'll last. Suggestions please!

Hey Ratboy.. Yeapp, that's normal. For a bigger battery life, check out the iTaste iTaste MVP 2.0 Variable Voltage KIT (2600mAh) [04-C-1-1] - $63.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Samtron and Ratboy like this.

AVF Regular
    Didn't know there was a vivi nova battery but 3mL sounds fair for 900mAh (depending of course)

My suggestion is to take a few spare batteries. Assuming you mean ego style batteries, the vision spinner 1300mAh is pretty good.

If you need more, then you may have to go the bigger style 'mods' where you insert the battery, preferably 18650 size but taking spare batteries, whatever size, is the key in your situation IMO.
    Ratboy likes this.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

AVF Regular
    And/or what fudgeball said
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

Ahh goodo! Thanks fudgeball, I'll have a squiz.

You can also buy portable charger, not sure what they call them but they have allot at Healthcabin at reasonable prices.
    Ratboy likes this.

It actually is an ego style battery, the bigger mods might be the go long term I'm thinking, but just had a look and your suggestion of the vision spinner might be the go for now, it's not too pricey either. Thanks supersports600.

The itaste SVD is $37 from Fastech.. a great 18650 mod. I find it easier to have a few 18650 batts than multiple 'complete units' when out and about. << but that is just my preference.

$37.21 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Mod / Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Cereal_Guy_I_1200px_by_CrusierPL.jpg
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by Rylee74 View Post
    The itaste SVD is $37 from Fastech.. a great 18650 mod. I find it easier to have a few 18650 batts than multiple 'complete units' when out and about. << but that is just my preference.

$37.21 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Mod / Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Cereal_Guy_I_1200px_by_CrusierPL.jpg
    Yeah just ordered one of these a couple of days ago. and got the email marking it as shipped this morning. can't go wrong for 40.55 AUD. well i hope not anyway
    RBA AGT Titanium @ 1.7Ω #400 ss mesh 34G Kanthal @ 3 wraps
    Clearo Kanger ProTank II @ 2.5Ω Factory Factory

Mod Joyetech eVic

AVF Regular
    Some good advice here.
    My 2c worth as we go bush for days as well.

For energy density/capacity/quantity of mAhs we prefer an 18650, as far as we can see they hold the most puffs per volume of any of the generally available batteries, possibly because R and D has had most focus on this size.
    Taking a mod with 18650 and a few spare 18650s in the plastic boxes made for these has been out most successful method.
    We also have a Solar charger, middling success in the small size we have, but this would definitely work if it's sunny.
    We also have 1, 2 and 4 18650 charger/holder/power out devices that either charge ego type batteries from their stored energy or pop out one 18650 for insertion into the mod.
    We have about 3 other forms of vape battery supply for off-grid that are a little more obscure.

mrsGruffy has 3 MVP v1s, these last her many mls of juice and would be good for 3 - 7 days depending on juice consumption (energy used) without issue. Being square-ish they pack nicely too.
    A groove is also good as it's battery holds 3800 mAh and will last for days.

Happy to expand on any of these options, with supply links if you haven't found a better idea.

TLDR: a pocketful of 1300 spinners will do you well, other ideas (and money) will work for longer.
    Samtron likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast