Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Inside Or Out

AVF Regular

Inside Or Out

Hi Again

Now that I am vaping I said to my wife ( non smoker ) I should be able to vape inside, well she said it's still smoking and should be outside. I agree as I am unsure of smells, vapor stains ( like smoke stains ) etc.

Where do you people vape ?

wayno

AVF Regular
    There is no second hand 'vape'. Unlike cigarettes, it won't stain, smell will not linger etc. About the only similarities are that you are inhaling something and exhaling something...much like breathing . Best advice is to do some reading here and other forums re the knock on effects of vaping and educate the significant other. Provide some factual evidence if it is a deal breaker.

There is no reason you can't vape inside barring choice/veto between you and you wife. Smoking cigarettes will leave telltale residue and smell, vaping in general will not.
    Noe, GirlyPantz, TheDishD and 1 others like this.

Out of consideration I do not vape around people who don't feel comfortable about it. Same as I don't discuss religion with people who don't feel comfortable about it, or politics. Nor do I fart around people who I know it will offend.

It's just consideration, no skin off my nose despite what "rights" I might assume I have.

So many people are confusing rights with privileges these days.
    GirlyPantz and rolli like this.

My mother suffers from ashma and i vape at her place and it doesnt bother her,yet the faintest wiff of a cigarette and she would start coughing.
    GirlyPantz and spud like this.

CCC
    Non smokers and non vapers can smell the exhaled vapour pretty strong, some like it some dont. If all your windows are closed it does hang around in the air you can see it if it is darkish. I vape inside but i always blow out in the direction of an open window, leave the room when my kids are there etc.
    GirlyPantz, Samtron and Caffeind like this.

AVF Regular
    I Vape inside at home and the other half actually likes the smell of most of my juices,it's just like have them smelly things in your house to make it smell fresher

Super Moderator
    My housemate and I both vape inside, and his girlfriend is a non smoker. She likes the smell. I still don't vape around kids, just a personal preference though really.

This is the great debate at my house. At the start a hag a big debate with my wife about exactly this. In the end we agreed to disagree and I agreed to vape outside. No I can see her point that we have young children and although there is believed to be no second hand affect on people I would rather not risk it.
    At the same time I would rather that my kids don't Smoke or Vape.

I vape inside too. Partner and kittens don't mind!
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    The parrot just glared at me due to an unexpected cloud. Does that help? I don't think of myself as a smoker, so I don't act like one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast