Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Need Juice Recommendations! Too many choices...

Need Juice Recommendations! Too many choices...

Good morning

I'm in a bit of a quandary. I began vaping yesterday and am not incredibly enamored with the three juices I initially purchased. I want to order more juices but I don't know where to start as there are literally hundreds, if not thousands of flavours. I know everyone has their own individual taste and their own favourite juices but are there any standout juices that the majority of the vaping population seem to enjoy? I initially thought I would prefer the tobacco juices but I'm now thinking that I might lean towards fruit and lolly flavours, possibly desserts as well.

Confused!

Thanks guys.

AVF Regular
    Hey there

If you want to DIY, I recommend vapekings doublers, they have sample packs where you get 5 x 10ml bottles for $20.

If you want to buy premixed, I really dont know hey, Most of the premixed ive bought has been vapeable, but nothing id buy again. I like to have control over my mixes. Everyone is different though

Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    Hey there

If you want to DIY, I recommend vapekings doublers, they have sample packs where you get 5 x 10ml bottles for $20.

If you want to buy premixed, I really dont know hey, Most of the premixed ive bought has been vapeable, but nothing id buy again. I like to have control over my mixes. Everyone is different though
    Thanks for your reply and advice. I have been considering DIY'ing some samples but I am not quite sure of the best way to vape them. For sampling I have read that dripping is the best way but it seems a bit complex for a beginner with the bridgeless atomizers and what not. As far as delivery systems go I currently have the atomizers and tanks that came with the eGo-C starter kit, EMDCC cartomizers and a Vivi Nova Tank Kit.

AVF Regular
    welcome to vaping and also to the forums. First of, what sort of juices did you aquire? Also what mg do you vape at? Note that no vendor in australia will sell juices with nic, and only sell doubler/triplers/concentrates. If you have sourced a supply of nic already, you can check out the vendor lists on the forum. Plenty of juices out there that tickles your fancy.
    Also, you can join the brisbane facebook page. Just search for Brisbane Vapers.

Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    welcome to vaping and also to the forums. First of, what sort of juices did you aquire? Also what mg do you vape at? Note that no vendor in australia will sell juices with nic, and only sell doubler/triplers/concentrates. If you have sourced a supply of nic already, you can check out the vendor lists on the forum. Plenty of juices out there that tickles your fancy.
    Also, you can join the brisbane facebook page. Just search for Brisbane Vapers.
    Thank you for your reply.

I have BH Tobacco, Alpine Ice (Menthol) and Caramel Mocha, all at 18mg. I purchased them from New Zealand. I have already joined Brisbane Vapers on Facebook and introduced myself. I will take a look at the vendor lists as you suggested.
    urecia likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'm so very much in the same boat as you Pavlov, I only started yesterday and I'm not 100% keen on the flavours I got ( ice menthol, vanilla and redox). I'm thinking fruity flavours too although I'm nice free. Is there a section that has a list of the vendors that do ready to vape sample packs?

Tap'n Like A Boss
    Pavlov likes this.
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

Retired Account
    Here's a list of vendors..

Complete vendor list for E-juice

Get some samples of each different category of flavours to see what works for you.
    Fruit, dessert, tobacco, drinks, mints n menthols.
    There's also Rainbow something which does sample packs of about 1mL of loads of flavours from all over the world.
    When you're first getting off the smokes, your taste buds will be all over the shop, so be sure to revisit anything you try early on a few months down the track to see if your taste has changed.

ETA: http://forums.aussievapers.com/vendo...acks-only.html
    I haven't bought from this guy myself, but sounds like a good idea if you want to get a lot of small samples to taste.
    Last edited by mrsgruffy; 18-09-13 at 10:28 AM.

AVF Regular
    Pavlov down on the coast you have Vaping Cobra quite handy can I suggest you go visit Charlie and have a talk to him. Charlie is quite helpful and will be able to set you on the right track face to face. It will probably be worth the trip just to pick his brains for a while : )
    mrsgruffy and bikam0wz like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Thanks for your help everyone. I have just ordered some nicotine, PG and VG from Mt Baker Vapor in the U.S.A. I will take a trip down to Vaping Cobra once my nicotine, PG and VG arrive and have a chat with the guys there about their doublers.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'm not much further ahead than you guys, 6 weeks & I still haven't found anything that just makes me go YUM!

I find most of the fruit flavours very thin.........one dimensional?

I have started mixing different flavours, in the clearo, trying to make something I like, or at least can put up with, out of stuff I don't like. A lot of the fruit flavours taste much better with some chocolate in it to make it fuller. I even mixes a tank with a couple of drops of all my fruits together (fruit salad) & I quite like it. Don't be afraid to experiment.

Tobacco is really hard as none really taste like a cig. I have 8 or 9 different tobacco flavours & most of them are very herby, earthy or smoky (like bushfire smoky), Marlbro, Camel, Cigar type flavours that I just can't handle (ex-Winnie-Blue smoker). Don't give up on them though as I find diluting them with something like vanilla or even coconut can bring some of them in line (strange isn't it). I have also found that I need the Tobacco type flavours, to stop my cravings after food or coffee etc.

@Pavlov, you mentioned NZ, was it Niceliquid? Niceliquid "Winnies" flavour is the closest thing I have found to an "out of the bottle" tobacco that I can vape continuously (but still nothing like a cig).

The best advise I can give (keeping in mind I am still a noob) is to keep at it, your taste does change & your brain does start to identify that Nicotine now comes from your PV instead of smokes. Experiment with mixing flavours together, & don't give up on flavours too quickly, what tastes yuck on the first vape can grow on you by the 100th.............
    spud likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast