Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By purplgirl
  • 1 Post By Noe
  • 1 Post By fifthflo
  • 3 Post By Gresh11

Thread: I didn't kiss a girl and like it but..............

Unhappy I didn't kiss a girl and like it but..............

..............I vaped smoke and I liked it :S

So, I was doing my usual nightly internet run while vaping away and forgot my juice was getting low when all of the sudden I smell a burnt kind of smell and taste a burnt kind of taste. Hmmm, I guess this is what is referred to as a dry toot. Funny thing is I liked it, lol, maybe I should try some of the tobacco flavors after all coz no it wasn't lovely but it was sort of the only time I've been reminded of the funny smells and tastes of smoking while vaping and it did something to my brain that I liked. Not sure if that's a good thing or not though, I just hope it doesn't make me more likely to fall of the wagon when I'm around smokers, well not that easily, but if I'm drinking it's a different thing. I dunno, but I find it weird coz I can still taste it and it's not nice but my brain loved it, weird!
    Gresh11 likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    What device were you using?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Ego with an evod

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Hmm in that case, you may like top coil clearos better, something like a Mini Vivi Nova or an Iclear16 might be more to your liking.

Top coils produce a warmer vape normally & tend to vape a little dryer(as in harsher, not as in juice sweet/dry flavor) IMO.
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Plus you will get plenty of dry hits on a top coil with stock heads

Sent from my LT29i using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    you can try my tccs this weekend purplgrl and some different tobacco juice to last time!!! this stuff is 10x better!!!
    purplgirl likes this.

Groovy sticks! [

QUOTE=fifthflo;328513]you can try my tccs this weekend purplgrl and some different tobacco juice to last time!!! this stuff is 10x better!!![/QUOTE]

I'm still learning what I like but have only used two different atomizers so not well versed at all yet, lol, lots to look forward to but that had to be my first and so far my only dry hit/burnt flavor and even though I sort of weirdly liked it, I doubt I would if or happened allot, it's just weird how my brain and tongue reacted.

Lucky it was not a carto, dry hits on them are SO MUCH worse

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha

AVF Regular
    When I need to remind my brain what its been missing and used to for so long I let it have the real deal. I smoke a champion ruby cigarette. Maybe three or four drags, and then have to turf it because its so fucking horrible!!! I will never, ever go back to smoking, but for some reason, I physically have to keep re-iterating this to 'brain'. I currently have 8 mods loaded with different juices that give different hits, sitting right next to me. Depending how I feel I reach for them accordingly. Every two weeks or so I treat myself to a fucking horrible, disgusting coffin nail. Just that little bit of lung hit shows 'brain' that its so not worth it. But "it is what it is"......Don't beat yourself up over it, but just have one if you want. I doubt very much that you will want a second one!!!!!!
    Gresh
    JenJ, SUCKITIN and purplgirl like this.