Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By btobw
  • 1 Post By T7x

Thread: RTS Order confused so much!

RTS Order confused so much!

Yep been vaping for awhile now but this has confused the shit out of me, and will get some coverage in the new Vapor Section....

So from RTS vapes I ordered and paid for the following.

Confirmation E-mail says
    Code: 133N-0002
    500 ml of 100 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid - Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher

The bottle says
    "Vegetable Glycerin USP" and on the side "133N-0002"

The letter says
    "500 ml Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher"

Is this normal? also any device I can get to test NIC strength?

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha

AVF Regular
    darkmesh there's a whole thread about this - i was reading about it last night cos i need to order too - but cant find it now - basically the code 133N-0002 written on the bottle is what identifies the bottle contents - and its the same code as on your confirmation email - so it looks like you got what you ordered - but other more experienced members will need to confirm - wish i could find the thread for u

AVF Regular
    That's normal for RTS, darkmesh. It's the "N" in the code written on the side that's the important bit. They ship in plain bottles presumably to avoid customs hassles.

AVF member supersports600 does sell a nic testing kit: Nicotine Test Titration KIT FOR Eliquid Burette Retort Stand Wash Bottle ETC | eBay
    Samtron likes this.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    I always really appreciate their discretion on this one.

Sent from my LT29i using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    Samtron likes this.
    Do you know de way 👺

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi darkmesh,

I use RTS as well, it's normal when they ship to Australia, to not mention nicotine. You can be 100% sure that they have sent you the correct product. I can't think of any complaints with RTS. Nic testing kits as above can work. If you want confirmation, e-mail them - Linda is pretty helpful,

Ash
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    It should also have a yellow or green dot on the lid can't remember which one but the code is correct for 100

AVF Regular
    Yeah i ordered nic a few years back and to get it through customs they put 'massage oil' on the bottle. I could not believe it especially since it was 100mg nic! This was not through any company mention here recently on AVF by the way.

I guess it depends on how you look at it... Is it 100mg/ml nicotine or is it 90% pure vegetable glycerine? My items from RTS always seem to have PG written on the box and attached invoice/packaging slip and an accurate description on the actual bottle label tho.

AVF Regular
    when i got my last nic delivery from china, the letter at the front said "vegetable glycerine and pg"

actually EVERY time i've ordered it's said that...they've never mentioned nicotine...

one time i heard of someone getting a bottle with a "shampoo" label on it...i think it's sweet but it NEVER hurts to test.

I also know that there are sometimes people on this site that have the nicotine test and are always helpful, helpful enough that if you ask nicely and send them a small sample, they will test it for you and let you know what you got.

then again there is always buying your own titration kit...good on you if you do...especially if you plan on vaping nicotine for years to come it's a good idea...me personally? i'm just gonna assume i got the right shit and cut down 1mg per month.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmesh View Post
    Yep been vaping for awhile now but this has confused the shit out of me, and will get some coverage in the new Vapor Section....

So from RTS vapes I ordered and paid for the following.

Confirmation E-mail says
    Code: 133N-0002
    500 ml of 100 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid - Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher

The bottle says
    "Vegetable Glycerin USP" and on the side "133N-0002"

The letter says
    "500 ml Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher"

Is this normal? also any device I can get to test NIC strength?
    Hey darkmesh
    Have a look at this thread
    Explains confusion with RTS

Reviews and info OS nicotine suppliers