• 8 Post By Sign me up
  • 4 Post By T7x
  • 4 Post By porkchop
  • 3 Post By purplgirl
  • 3 Post By ssstahly

Thread: Interested in eCigs?

AVF Regular

Interested in eCigs?

We're a friendly bunch, feel free to ask the stupidest questions, we're here to help and wont bite if you ask a question that's been asked a 1000 times before.
    margyb, gtadmin, mrsgruffy and 5 others like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

T7x
    AVF Regular
    When I was new I had no idea about good ecigs, I luckily started with a good value ego twist starter kit from Vapeking but I didn't actually start enjoying vaping until I came on Aussievapers.
    Samtron, DanGibson, spud and 1 others like this.
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    I started off V2 cig alike 808 auto batteries. Very expensive on the starter kits but they got my wife and I off the cigarettes so no complain. I then moved on to eGO after just around 5 weeks and been using eGO K for 5 weeks and moved to mod. Now I am off cigarettes almost 4 months now and I start to learn about RDA and rebuildables. It's a long journey but I feel better each morning. No more cough and tide chest or tar in my nose. I did gain few kilos after off the cigarettes but in couple of months I was back in shape. I consider myself lucky to be able to leverage such technology to transform from my 22 years smoking habit to vaping. Many people out there still argue about e-cig this and that but I am evident to myself. I feel better each day and I saved heaps money for next holiday that I could have wasted in buying a carton of cigarettes each week.
    mrsgruffy, Samtron, T7x and 1 others like this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Funny! That's what I say in my bunny group on FB, lol, believe it or not there's more to keeping bunnies then meets the eye and stupid questions are a must. It seems the same with vaping to. So much to learn, I was lucky to find egos as my first vaping experience and to find this forum and get some help while waiting for my first order from Healthcabin, I also got some samples of juice in the classified which definitely helped make my first experience a really good one. I love egos and can now see why people that get cigalites or similar give up trying. I'm currently looking for my third smoker to convert.

Oh and I'm good at stupid questions, proof is in my recent posting, lol.
    margyb, Gresh11 and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Should rename this as 'stupid question thread'. I would have lived here for a week when I first started!
    JenJ, spud and Terradan like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    "litre-o-cola? do we make litre-o-cola?"

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

AVF Regular
    Littering and...

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    noobs and new comers alike...post your questions here and have them answered. we were all noobs once and we all helped each other. we pay it forward here.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

I've only been here for a little bit but this place has a great vibe. Love the atmosphere and friendliness.

It's places like this that helped me to decipher the whole 'ecig' thing when I was first getting started as I'm sure is the case for a lot of vaping noobs.
    Hit up my YouTube channel for tonnes of vaping reviews.