Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: I need help figuring out this drip tip! Please ;)

I need help figuring out this drip tip! Please ;)

So, this is what I ordered

306/510 Single Coil Bridgeless Atomiser

And this is what I got, the drip tip is there to show it's size and the supposed drip tip doesn't fit over the atomizer either. The drip atomizer has no opening, it's basically a plastic cylinder with a small screw in end on it. I'm guessing they've sent me the wrong thing but coz I've never used one or seen one before I wanted to get others opinions before I look like a goose emailing them to be told it's the right thing but....... lol. So obviously any help will be appreciated. Thanks everyone

Bloody hell! It won't like me upload a photo! I'll keep trying.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    purplgirl likes this.
    Do you know de way 👺

Mobile Photobucket

I hope that works, should take you to the photo if it has worked.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    It's a bit blurry but it would appear they are identical size, you could probably put a 510 driptip into that atty tho?
    Do you know de way 👺

Ok! So after typing and opening a photobucket account, I'm sitting here trying to figure out how they could send me the complete wrong thing. So I think, OMG, I wonder if they put a plastic cover on them to protect them, light bulb, tada! Go to pull the plastic bit off the metal bit and it comes off, lol. So now I'm still looking at it like it's still a foreign object. It looks like and little spring and some white plastic on either side. Does that sounds right? It's bloody tiny!

Quote Originally Posted by T7x View Post
    It's a bit blurry but it would appear they are identical size, you could probably put a 510 driptip into that atty tho?
    Oh and yes it's a 510 drip tip and it fits on it now but I'm still not sure if it's right, lol, I thought I would see mesh or a coil with wick to drip juice on. :S
    Last edited by purplgirl; 25-09-13 at 02:37 AM.

AVF Regular
    pull off the plastic bit - its just there to protect it in shipping - my one from vc had a light brown plastic cover - slide it off and put on a 306 drip tip - did you get one of those?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czWxQZEBHx0

the one on the right of yer pic has the brown plastic cover - that comes off...
    Last edited by avtek; 25-09-13 at 02:49 AM.
    GirlyPantz and purplgirl like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by purplgirl View Post
    Ok! So after typing and opening a photobucket account, I'm sitting here trying to figure out how they could send me the complete wrong thing. So I think, OMG, I wonder if they put a plastic cover on them to protect them, light bulb, tada! Go to pull the plastic bit off the metal bit and it comes off, lol. So now I'm still looking at it like it's still a foreign object. It looks like and little spring and some white plastic on either side. Does that sounds right? It's bloody tiny!

Oh and yes it's a 510 drip tip and it fits on it now but I'm still not sure if it's right, lol, I thought I would see mesh or a coil with wick to drip juice on. :S
    Its a long 510/306 driptip... I wouldn't recommend using a 306 atty without one because they like to spit. It is also very handy if you want to use a short 510 carto in a long 510 carto-tank.... probably not the drip tip you were hoping for but still very handy to have.

Derp... i thought you were putting it on a 510 carto... stupid fuzzy eyeballs....hmm must look at getting reading glassed lol .... thatll learn me for playing with my phone and then trying to read whats on the telly lol

Do what Avtek said and take the stock sleeve off of your 306 atty
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 25-09-13 at 03:00 AM.
    purplgirl and avtek like this.

Yep figured that one out on my own eventually, lmao. Thanx for the video clip though, I always forget to go search and watch and it would've helped allot for this, lol. So, I think I am sorted now, it looks weird coz the one I got is bridgeles and I thought I dripped straight on to it but I should drip through the drip tip which I didn't know. Now I need to get tasting.

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    pull off the plastic bit - its just there to protect it in shipping - my one from vc had a light brown plastic cover - slide it off and put on a 306 drip tip - did you get one of those?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czWxQZEBHx0

the one on the right of yer pic has the brown plastic cover - that comes off...
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Yep got the cover off, everyone needs to read my previous posts, lol. So I'm still confused by your post, lol, is it good to have this longer drip tip with this atty?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyPantz View Post
    Its a long 510/306 driptip... I wouldn't recommend using a 306 atty without one because they like to spit. It is also very handy if you want to use a short 510 carto in a long 510 carto-tank.... probably not the drip tip you were hoping for but still very handy to have.

Derp... i thought you were putting it on a 510 carto... stupid fuzzy eyeballs....hmm must look at getting reading glassed lol .... thatll learn me for playing with my phone and then trying to read whats on the telly lol

Do what Avtek said and take the stock sleeve off of your 306 atty

T7x
    AVF Regular
    You can drip through the tip or take it off it doesn't really matter, the only benefit to keeping the tip on is that if you block the airhole in the driptip when you put it back in it will flood out the airhole in the atty, I still like to take the tip off for most tips so I don't get juice on my lips.... until I got my fatboy driptip that is, that driptip is perfect for dripping.
    purplgirl and avtek like this.
    Do you know de way 👺

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast