Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: This is amazing!

This is amazing!

Hey all,

Got my first kit last Wednesday, it is a smokelessimage Volt. This vaping thing is amazing, I had my last every cigarette at 4.18pm on a wednesday afternoon just after work before I got home and un-boxed my volt. From that point I was hooked, I haven't had a cigarette since! My smell, taste and feeling in my feet have all returned, not too waking up and not hacking up phlegm every morning. I went from a 30 pack a day smoking to....nothing, absolutely nothing, all I do is vape now!
    I have just received my first batch of eliquids from health cabin, I got Grape(Holy balls this is amazing), Citrus mix(Amazing!), French pipe tobacco(again, Amazing!), Tiramisu(eh, alot of people like it and it was the one I was most hyped for....But its the one I least like!) and a few packets of 2ohm kanga cartos. I'm really liking the 2ohm cartomizers, they hit the throat nicely and lots of vapour, I have read a lot about battery life being drastically reduced, but i am not having any troubles, my other battery is fully charged before my one has run out!

Nathan.
    Noe, GirlyPantz, margyb and 11 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Great to see its working for you mate Keep us up dated on your progress as its always good to see someone beat the tobacco companies. By the way welcome to the forums Im sure you will like it around here.
    GirlyPantz and DanGibson like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Great work Nath

Welcome to the forum
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    nice to hear success stories, welcome Nathan
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Welcome aboard Nath.

Congratulations on getting off the smokes, there are a lot of us that have given up similar habits with cigarettes.

Keep researching and reading old posts if you have questions, first would be to use the search box and then post a question if its not there. Im sure one or two other 20 - 30 year ex-smokers will have some ideas to help you out.

Welcome to your healthier rest of your life. : )
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Welcome to AVF nath, feel free to ask any questions about vaping, even if you think it's dumb.
    GirlyPantz, ultravape and Samtron like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Hi Nath

Newby here too. I have an ego T in my possession but like you, have ordered a volt from smokeless image (I like the idea of a portable charger and using it to vape on the go). How long did it take to get to you may I ask? (coming up to ten days)

Your glowing review reassures me I may get some decent use out of it, thanks
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by emissary View Post
    Hi Nath

Newby here too. I have an ego T in my possession but like you, have ordered a volt from smokeless image (I like the idea of a portable charger and using it to vape on the go). How long did it take to get to you may I ask? (coming up to ten days)

Your glowing review reassures me I may get some decent use out of it, thanks
    Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome!
    Emissary - There actually was a hiccup with mine and it was accidentally sent first class mail(the slowest option) and got from the us to perth in 10 business days. I have ordered other things from the us before with priority and that has usually taken 7 business days. I'm positive you will be happy with the volt - a few people I know have the volt, they have been using it for a long while and have been VERY happy with it!
    GirlyPantz, margyb and emissary like this.

Hi Nath .......congrats .......new here too... enjoying just as much as everyone else though .....nuthin but blue skies from now on
    Cheers
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Amazing!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(just kidding, good work mon),,,
    GirlyPantz and Samtron like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast