Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Creating huge amounts of vapor

Creating huge amounts of vapor

Hi All,

Been vaping for about 2 weeks now and in all the utube vids i see it appears that people are creating a hell of alot more vapor than I am.....I am usung and ego-k with ce4 clearo and swap out with 510 atty for dripping. The e-juice im using differs from a 50/50 and a 75/25 mix.

I have studied the different vaping techniques that are around and dont really see that much difference in what I am doing, or os it the fact that having been a smoker for 30+ years at 30+/day i just dont have the holding capacity any more????

Any and all thoughts are welcome......and sorry if this has been addressed before but couldnt find anything (sux at forum searches)

Cheers

AVF Regular
    I think it's about BIG battery power, combined with killer coils......the ego/stardust combination isn't that effective if you're after hard-core vaping.

Quote Originally Posted by Roorider View Post
    Hi All,

Been vaping for about 2 weeks now and in all the utube vids i see it appears that people are creating a hell of alot more vapor than I am.....I am usung and ego-k with ce4 clearo and swap out with 510 atty for dripping. The e-juice im using differs from a 50/50 and a 75/25 mix.

I have studied the different vaping techniques that are around and dont really see that much difference in what I am doing, or os it the fact that having been a smoker for 30+ years at 30+/day i just dont have the holding capacity any more????

Any and all thoughts are welcome......and sorry if this has been addressed before but couldnt find anything (sux at forum searches)

Cheers
    The amount of vapor you are going to get is going to depend on your battery, atty, and juice as you know. You seem to run a pretty low VG ratio in your juice, up it to 80/20 or 100% vg for an increase. In my personal experience, the greatest way to up the vapor production is to go for a genesis/rebuildable device that you can control each aspect of, resistance, wire type, mesh type etc. All of those things in conjunction with your juice and battery choice is going to make the biggest difference.

Little thing to note and I thought the same thing, is that some youtubers shine a bright light on where they are vaping exaggerating how much vapor it looks like they are actually producing.

Personally I run a Itaste V3 and iclear 16 for on the go, and that produces more than enough vapor and taste.
    Hope that helps a bit mate.
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Check out my channel spreading the vape stoke and racing around the world and Oz in downhill skateboarding.Here
    MECH/GENNY FIEND - 2 Years cig free

AVF Regular
    I think it's high battery power with high VG mixes in a good wicking tank or rba.. I'm vaping 100% VG on the ego and it's got a big plume to it.
    Switched from analog to electric: 21-Aug-13

I was hoping to keep the vaping fairly simple.....but having read just the 2 replies I am thinking its not going to be.....lol

oh and if Noe looks in.....still holding out for the bottle of bewdy....lol
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roorider View Post
    I was hoping to keep the vaping fairly simple.....but having read just the 2 replies I am thinking its not going to be.....lol

oh and if Noe looks in.....still holding out for the bottle of bewdy....lol
    I thought the same thing a year ago when I started mate. It's overhwhelming and finnicky at first, and it is more involved that smoking analogues, but its a great community on here they will help you out. I did a coil and RBA building 101 session with someone I met on here, and its made things hell of a lot easier to make and understand.
    GirlyPantz, Samtron and spud like this.
    Check out my channel spreading the vape stoke and racing around the world and Oz in downhill skateboarding.Here
    MECH/GENNY FIEND - 2 Years cig free

AVF Regular
    Try to avoid vapour envy. To me it's overrated. Flavour and satisfaction are what I aim for. Can't see the appeal in burning through juice just to create phat clouds.
    GirlyPantz, Adam, JenJ and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Quom View Post
    Try to avoid vapour envy. To me it's overrated. Flavour and satisfaction are what I aim for. Can't see the appeal in burning through juice just to create phat clouds.
    What he said. A decent amount of vapour is satisfying. Stupid amounts of vapour is, well.....stupid.
    GirlyPantz and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Big battery
    Low ohm
    Quick wicking wick
    Big air hole
    High VG.

That's the nut of it.

I am still a newbie and have upgraded my gear a few times, but I have done a stupid amount of research etc to make sure I know what I'm getting into. Mech mods and rebuildable up the risks, so make sure you are aware of all the safety aspects and that you YouTube and ask a heap of questions / search the forum.

Things like upping the VG will increase the vapor, but it is also a thicker liquid than PG. This decreases wicking.
    Increasing air hole can / will decrease flavor and TH (throat hit)
    In other words, there's a lot to it.

Good luck mate and ask away
    Samtron likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Quom View Post
    +1 ........
    GirlyPantz and spud like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast