Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: hi from a newb

AVF Regular
    G'day McVapen, get stuck in!!!!!!
    I bought 1lt each of pg and vg from this place: https://ebotaniq.com.au/ for a measly $32 delivered, I think it was. Absolute bargain. Thanks MrsGruffy!!!!
    Gresh
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Hey mate welcome to the forum, glad to hear you managed to beat the lung busters. As others have said vaping cobra supply good PG and VG and you dont have to pay international postage either. Charlie also stocks a good range of concentrates as well as being an all round nice guy. The nic you can get from health cabin or Im sure others can give you better advice than I can on that one. Stick around and dont be afraid to ask questions there are plenty here who will help out.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Quote Originally Posted by McVapen View Post
    Hi,
    Ive been reading this forum on and off for awhile and thought id join. Heaps of good info ive been reading already. Ive been vaping and smoke free for awhile now, just using premixed juice from various overseas companies but iam looking to get into diy so ive got to stock up on the basics and see how I go. If anyone could point me in the right direction of good quality pg, vg and nicotine liquid that I dont have to sell a kidney to buy that would be great.
    Thanks for all the info ive been reading so far plenty more to go
    Hi McVapen,
    Glad you have taken the step my friend.
    Welcome to the vaping world.
    I would recommend straight of the bat buying an ego style battery with a stardust type clearomiser. ( Some vendors may call the clearomizer a c4)
    See how you go man, If you'd like a 10% discount from an Australian Vendor, Send me a PM.
    Love you man and welcome once again.

AVF Regular
    Welcome and grats on giving up the analogues
    ANTOSS likes this.

AVF Regular
    howdy and welcome - i can recommend the pg and vg from juice factory - excellent quality and beter price than other australian vaping sites

Juice Factory

also re nic there is a whole thread about it here on avf if you do a search - good luck!!
    spud likes this.

Congrats and a warm welcome to McVapen. Happy to see u here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12