Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: hi from a newb

hi from a newb

Hi,
    Ive been reading this forum on and off for awhile and thought id join. Heaps of good info ive been reading already. Ive been vaping and smoke free for awhile now, just using premixed juice from various overseas companies but iam looking to get into diy so ive got to stock up on the basics and see how I go. If anyone could point me in the right direction of good quality pg, vg and nicotine liquid that I dont have to sell a kidney to buy that would be great.
    Thanks for all the info ive been reading so far plenty more to go
    ANTOSS, Driesy77, Emmeline and 1 others like this.

Retired Account
    Welcome to AVF, McVapen!

Let me be the first (2nd) to welcome you!

I've bought PG/VG from VapingCobra in the past, seems to be quite OK to me! VapingZone in the US was my last purchase of nicotine, I haven't used it yet as I'm still using my first purchase of RTS Vapes (US). That's one of the great things about vaping, in the long run soooo much cheaper than the fags! Try to buy a few things from the US vendor to make the freight worthwhile!
    Last edited by FOCharlie; 13-10-13 at 01:45 AM. Reason: mrsgruffy beat me to it!!

welcome welcome! congrats on giving up the stinkies!!! ^_^

Hi McVapen, welcome to the forum, I'm just getting in DIY juice mixing myself, and would recommend these vendors

JuiceFactory are great for flavour concentrates, and DIY gear such as bottles, pipettes and VG and PG, I have also purchased VG and PG from vaping cobra, who also sell concentrates, and are another good Aussie vaping site, and I get my nic juice from Health Cabin, good quality and reasonable price although they can take up to 3 weeks to deliver.

BTW, you will need a good juice calculator, I use 'ejuice me up' which is a free download and comes with some good recipes to get you started.
    Last edited by spud; 13-10-13 at 01:56 AM. Reason: addition
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Welcome

I'm trying DIY myself for the first time and have gone for The Perfumer's Apprentice for now as I like that they let us know which flavors to avoid that have any diacetyl in them, Vaping Cobra stock allot of their flavors to. Vaping Zone apparently have good quality nic juice, I hear good things and from looking around they are one of the best price wise for being a well known and good quality nic.

Welcome McVapen,

welcome to both your new start to a healthier existance and to the forum. Don't forget if you have any questions just ask and I'm sure someone on here will have an answer for you.

Congratulations!

Thanks alot guys for the info, iam still reading, reading , reading lol. Some member s have even been kind enough to sent a pm with some advice, which is really cool .
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome McVapen,,,,,our steam cult is always looking for new members,sacrificial virgins are no longer available due to postage costs,,,,bummer,,
    Fatman and Driesy77 like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Great stuff McVapen
    You have chosen the best site to be a part of. A wealth of information and help together with answers to all your questions.
    I'm just a newbie myself and can't offer you any advice sorry.
    Enjoy your new lifestyle I know I am.
    I purchased that flu cured juice from Best eCig in China - you pay postage but it takes only around a week to get here. Like someone else said, get a few things although the postage from there is around $16. so not too bad.
    Cheers
    Lyn

I quit smoking at 8.00pm on 22 August 2013 and started vaping immediately after

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast