Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Hey guys! Just some PV and Juice questions.

AVF Regular

Red face Hey guys! Just some PV and Juice questions.

Hey there guys, first of all, let me introduce myself.
    My name's Shadz,
    I'm 18 years old and live in Perth, WA.

I did Vape once before when I was working up north, managed to stay stink free for 4 months using and Ego-T and Dekang liquids.

I'm about to order a new vape kit and wanted a second opinion.

Ultimate eCigarette Starter Kit

this is the kit I have in mind, it seems to be decent, but personally I've never had a play around with Visions products. (Will the Clearomiser be OK with the VV battery? is there a Voltage I shouldn't exceed whilst using it?)

At the moment I smoke anywhere from 50-90 grams of White-ox, Winfield Red or Champion Ruby Tobacco a week, I was wondering what site, juices, strength you guys could recommend, I don't mind smoking for 2 more weeks whilst waiting on Juice, but would like the make the change as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi and welcome Shadzy

Have a quick read here

Noe's Newbie guide to nicotine juice consumption & strength.
    Samtron likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for your help!

I think i'll try get some liquids in 18 or 24 MG.
    Start high and go lower if need be.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Shadzy, that starter kit is fine, I started with the same one. There are so many options out there and everyone will recommend their favourite set up, but while you are learning the ropes this kit will work just fine.

The Variable Voltage battery is fine with the V2 clearomisers, I would be careful going any higher than 4volts on the little twist dial at the bottom. If you start on the lowest setting and creep it up bit by bit you will get to a point where it may give you a burnt taste. Then you'll know you've gone to far, lol!

Have a play around, browse the forum, check out Youtube tutorials and you'll start to get an idea of when and how you will want to upgrade.

That kit will do, but there are other options for getting better flavour, vapour, etc.

Good Luck.

AVF Regular
    Thanks heaps, Jen.
    It seemed decent, Just thought I should get a second opinion for my wallets sake, Got any advice on international vendors so I can get some pre made juices containing Nic to sort out what flavours I enjoy?

Thanks for your time

AVF Regular
    Uuummmmmm....nope!

There's millions, and the ones I like are pretty expensive. Shipping is a shocker, or not even possible and the wait time can be loooooooong.

There are a couple of Chinese brands (Dekang & Liqua?), which would be quicker to ship, but I don't know anything about them, so hopefully someone will come along and help you.

AVF Regular
    Actually, there is one I just thought of! Try Nicoticket, they are absolutely lovely to deal with and their juices are hugely popular and reasonably priced.

If you are after a tobacco flavour I highly recommend N1H1....but bear in mind tobacco flavoured e-juice does not taste like cigarettes.
    Last edited by JenJ; 14-10-13 at 10:18 PM. Reason: spelling of Nicoticket
    Kent Brooks and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Just ordered the starter kit,
    50 ml of Beetlejuice I believe was the old name,
    30 ml of Gravity
    30 mil of N1H1.
    all at 18 mg

So if all goes well, only 2/3 more weeks on the durries and then Vaping will occur ^_^

The question is where to go from here if I enjoy it.
    Samtron, Kent Brooks and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadzy View Post
    Just ordered the starter kit,
    50 ml of Beetlejuice I believe was the old name,
    30 ml of Gravity
    30 mil of N1H1.
    all at 18 mg

So if all goes well, only 2/3 more weeks on the durries and then Vaping will occur ^_^

The question is where to go from here if I enjoy it.
    Sounds like a great start to me.

Where do you go from here?.....Vape heaven darls, cigarettes will be forgotten. It only gets better!
    lozza 82 and spud like this.

Great start Shadzy and welcome...Also great choices in juices, i just received those today myself and absolute love Beetlejuice and Gravity..still yet to open the H1N1.

Like yourself i only just started, but there is a tonne of info here and on youtube. Also, the people in this forum are super helpful - so if you get stuck...just ask. Also, my only advice, is don't feel the need or pressure to go for elaborate pieces of gear and juices (unless of course you want to), just as long as what you have is keeping you off the stinkies then that's all that really matters.
    lozza 82, Kent Brooks and spud like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast