Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Igo-F wont work

Super Moderator

Igo-F wont work

Hi There anyone awake that can help me with this?

I have put together a Igo-f with instructions from you tube but when I stick it on my 134 nothing happens except the light stays on untill I unscrew the thing. what have I done wrong????

I have been really struggling with these things....... Please help lol

I did look for a thread but couldnt find one

Rhojin

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Igo-f is genesis style right?

Did you measure the ohms with a multimeter/ electronic mod?
    Which instructions on youtube did you watch? (link please)
    Is the pos pin on the atty's 510 connector sticking out enough to make contact with the pos pin in the mod?

Edit: Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist about me posting in here, I have already reported my own Post.
    Here's what I said in the report:

Yes I'm reporting my own post, because I am apparently breaking Jato's new rules.

However who else was around when the newbie needed help? No one was.

I didn't push any products, all I did was give advice, this is how crazy these rules are.
    Last edited by Noe; 18-10-13 at 08:28 AM.
    margyb, lheamfrg, Toddosh and 1 others like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    Hi Noe

Thanks for getting back to me
    To answer your qustions

Did you measure the ohms with a multimeter/ electronic mod? no I dont have one of those
    Which instructions on youtube did you watch? (link please)
    IGO-F,Dripping atomizer with drip tip - YouTube
    Is the pos pin on the atty's 510 connector sticking out enough to make contact with the pos pin in the mod? This maybe the prob from the thread it doesnt even look like a mm, how would I get that down?

also glad you replied I have been meening to PM you about your doublers (will do that now )
    Thanks again for lending a hand

Super Moderator
    thanks Noe, yeah that clip was gold

cool I will check that one out, tweezer wont grasp it and cant seem to push it down.... maybe I got a dud? I got it from vape king maybe a month and ahalf ago along with a aga-t but I have no luck with that either.

will give it another go and if I still cant get them to work I will put them away until I can attend a vape meet (hopefully I wont be working next one)

thanks again for your help.

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    You want to pull the pin out not push it down. It may be fixed in place though, I'm not entirely sure with that atty.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Super Moderator
    as you can tell i am technically edumacated oh wait that should be challanged

pull not push got it lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhojin View Post
    Hi There anyone awake that can help me with this?

I have put together a Igo-f with instructions from you tube but when I stick it on my 134 nothing happens except the light stays on untill I unscrew the thing. what have I done wrong????

I have been really struggling with these things....... Please help lol

I did look for a thread but couldnt find one

Rhojin
    Not familiar with the mod but a light staying on might indicate a short. Ensure no wire is touching any of the posts or the deck of the atty. It may also be the centre pin isn't completely isolated from the housing. If the light staying on indicates no connection, then as Noe said it isn't making the connection between centre post and centre post in the mod.

another igo-f tut video. more closeups in this one

Samtron likes this.

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Not familiar with the mod but a light staying on might indicate a short. Ensure no wire is touching any of the posts or the deck of the atty. It may also be the centre pin isn't completely isolated from the housing. If the light staying on indicates no connection, then as Noe said it isn't making the connection between centre post and centre post in the mod.

another igo-f tut video. more closeups in this one

LOL I already posted that one , seems my post was deleted.
    Essie's Glass DTs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    LOL I already posted that one , seems my post was deleted.
    Bugger. Rock meet hard place

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Bugger. Rock meet hard place
    Yep & the post that was deleted is the one where the advice was mostly given, along with the video for ALL newbies to learn from.

Not sure why it was deleted/hidden, there was nothing in the post that was against any of the other rules except the new one*, as far as I am aware.

*New one that means newbies are being penalized.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast