Like Tree22Likes
  • 3 Post By Fatman
  • 19 Post By Noe

Thread: Noes List !

Super Moderator

Noes List !

Welcome to AVF , Pull up a chair and hook into Noes list below
    Its everything a new vaper could want ... If you are nervous shopping overseas , please be aware there are many fine vendors who will set you up with similar gear but at a more "premium " price ... this is not a bad thing , Aussies have to eat too you know

Any questions you might have please feel free to post them in the Newbies section and they will be answered
    Good Luck on your vaping journey

FM !
    Last edited by Fatman; 20-10-13 at 09:45 PM.
    GirlyPantz, maggie and jedw757 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    First let me say a big welcome to all the new members!

Some of you may have heard of "Noe's List" & wondered well where is "Noe's List, what is it, why does it exist?"

Noe's list is an easy to use guide to getting started with vaping, with links provided to everything you need for a basic build-your-own starter kit, at very reasonable prices, it exists to make it easy for smokers to see what they need to transition to vaping & get them started all in 1 single order.
    The list is below but I will be reviewing the list & updating it in the near future, since some items may not be continued stock & there has been new products released which may be better suited for new vapers.

The below is a re-post but I like to keep it easy to find for new vapers or potential new vapers, because it helps if you know what you need to get started:

IMO what you want for your initial order is a 1-stop-shop, where you can get everything you need in 1 order.
    Regardless of what you decide to order, this makes things very simple & means everything arrives at the same time, so you can get into it immediately you open it(well almost, make sure the batts are charged first).

For the same reason I recommend Health Cabin for first orders, they have a large range of products, they ship reliably(choose EMS shipping & you will usually have you goods in a week, 2 at most), their customer service is very good & their prices are good too. Plus they have everything you need, including nic juice to get you started.

Essentials:
    Kit
    Kits consist of 3 parts, Batteries, Charger & something for putting the juice into, usually called atomisers (atties) or clearomisers(clearos).

I think the best solution for a new vaper is an entry level device, which will serve as a back up should you have problems with your mod later on, like these kits:
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8126 - mostly for men.
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8125 - pretty ones mostly for ladies.
    Two of these kits will have, 2 chargers( a spare in case one fails) 2 clearomisers & 2 batteries, all you really need to start vaping minus the juice.

Another good option are the Evod 1000mah (more mah = better run times) "passthrough" batteries, these will be even cheaper than the eGo K & Q kits above.
    They come with USB cables for charging & while they are charging, you can use them for vaping(hence the passthrough), this would be your cheapest option so:
    New ! KangerTech EVOD 1000mAh manual Passthrough(USB Battery) [02-F-3-1] - $10.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail x2 each.
    That takes care of the batteries & charger but you will also need something to put the juice in, so to keep it cheap 2x Evod clearos will do the job:
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8234
    Also a 5 pack of replacement coils will keep your Evods in good working order, when the coil in them dies:
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8313

Juice
    Next you will want some juice my recommendation is 10x 10ml, 18mg/ml, pre-mixed juices in various flavors:
    Dekang E-juice/E-liquid for Ecigarette
    or
    HC E-Juice/E-Liquid : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Then also get some unflavored nic in 36mg/ml, 75/25 PG/VG, which you can mix later with Aussie made doublers, so 1 or 2 x 115ml bottles:
    115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid [Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml] - $11.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Optional devices:
    If you want to stop there, you can & will be able to start vaping with just what is above. Some vapers prefer bottom coil clearo designs & others prefer top coils designs, the included clearos in the kits above are top coil design & do not have replaceable heads, all the clearos below have replaceable heads(which extends their life & saves you money in the med-long term).

If you want to try different clearomisers/tanks etc then these are some good ones to try:

Bottom coils:
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8517 - (AKA Aspires) Highly recommended by me. While I have not tried this particular brand, I believe these are the same as the Aspires, which I have, which are a great vape device. These have "pyrex" glass tanks, not plastic & on an eGo battery a 1.8ohm coil head is what I would use.
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8518 - Larger tank version of the Aspires above, also with "pyrex" glass tanks.
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8519 - replacement coils for the "Aspires" buy the 1.8ohm variety.

3.5ml Ismoka BCC(Bottom Coil Changeable) Mega Clear Cartomizer [03-3A-4321] - $11.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    5pc New CE3 Bottom Coil 510 Clearomizers [05-C-12] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Top coils:
    Vision eGo Clearomizer V3 (Exchangeable & Detachable)
    Innokin iClear 30 Dual Coil Clearomizer with replaceable coil (Crystal Gift Box) [05-H-3-2] - $10.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

While not an absolute "must have" these come in handy sometimes for your eGo type batteries:
    500mA USB Power Adapter/Charger (US/EU/UK/AU plug) [05-A-2-2] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Items for mixing
    A bottle of PG & a bottle of VG will come in handy if you need to dilute your juice later on & it is cheap to grab a bottle of each at the same time:
    115ml PROPYLENE GLYCOL USP(PG) [Z4 115ml PG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    115ml Vegetable Glycerin USP (VG) [Z4 115ml VG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Some empty mixing bottles will also come in handy, perhaps 4x 30ml & 4x 10ml to start with:
    Empty Ejuice Bottle(childproof) [06-D-23] - $0.25 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    A syringe is also a good idea to grab for measuring liquids & refilling some kinds of clearos etc, I would grab one of each size:
    E-juice Injector(1ml 2.5ml 5ml 10ml) Ejuice Injector /syringe [06-D-1-1] - $0.25 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    You will also want blunt tipped needles for your syringes, 4 of these, Long(XL) type:
    Blunt needle for syringe [05-D-2-1] - $0.15 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Devices not recommended
    I DO NOT recommend v2cigs, overpriced, cigalikes for anyone!
    If you want a cigalike, HealthCabin also stock them, look for a 510 manual starter kit. It will be much cheaper & perform the same as the more expensive V2cig kit but these will not work anywhere near as well as the gear I listed above.
    If you decide you still want a cigalike & get the 510 kit, I recommend using these to put your juice in for vaping:
    5pc New CE3 Bottom Coil 510 Clearomizers [05-C-12] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Last edited by Fatman; 14-02-14 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Updated to replace non functioning evod link
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!