Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: DeKang vs HC

DeKang vs HC

I've recently got my cousin some HC RK4 juice from Healthcabin and he really likes it and now wants to me order more but they only carry it in the 30ml bottles at most and it would be cheaper in the long run to get the DeKang juice in 50ml bottles.

So the question is are they really that different in taste?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oops I mean RY4

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I never really liked Ry4 flavors & I haven't tried either but from what I have read from other people's posts, there is a difference in taste.

If your cousin likes the HC, I would order enough of that to keep them going this time & a smaller bottle(10ml) of Dekang to compare the taste with.
    Then if they prefer the Dekang, you can order more of that in the larger bottles next time.
    Samtron likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Oh wow, I haven't heard of Dekang/Hangsen/Liqua pop up in the forums for about 2-3 months, but I started on I BELIEVE Hangsen RY4 at 18mg/mL and it was great, I'd probably still like it now after nearly 4 months.

The safest route would be.. get him like 2 or 3 bottles of the HC and 1 small bottle of Dekang RY4 and let him figure it out for himself.

edit: ^ Yeah, what Noe said lol.

AVF Regular
    as the others have said - i have samples of those 3 and they are all completely different - the dekang is named dk4 i think and is kinda bolder and rougher tasting - imo the hangsen ry4 is nice like meeuwsy says - its smoother than both the hc ry4 and dekang with a hint of caramel and a tiny bit smokey...

the pick of the bunch tho is the hc ry4 - seems to have better vapor and better throat hit imo - you just have to go with the hc 30ml bottles i'd say

Retired Account
    HC Flavours?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    HC Flavours?
    Reported for SPAM

Yes HC have flavors.
    margyb and avtek like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    HC Flavours?
    have you tried them mrsgruffy? any good?

Super Moderator
    Noe ... 1 tap on knuckles for reporting spammoderator using official reporting ( stern look )
    Noe likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Retired Account
    Oh! Just looked at the HC website. So they do! I'd go anything other than Dekang.. dekang are really awful!

Noe, why was my post spam?
    Samtron likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast