Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nic juice?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6

    Nic juice?

    Hi,
    Just ordered some 50mg plain nic juice and I'm wondering how to mix the ratio.

    If I mix half 50mg nic juice and half 0mg flavoured juice will that halve the strength of the nic making it about 25mg? Is that how it works?

    Thanks!

    Mel
    Last edited by Melodye77; 21-10-13 at 07:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,676
    Hi there, that is correct when mixing ur nicotine with equal amounts of juice, the nic concentration is halved.
    Here's a calculator I use for my mixing Filbert's Vaping Toolkit
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hobart Tasmania
    Posts
    5,658
    Yes Melodye77 And Welcome here







    If you do that you will end up with 24-25mg/ml flavoured juice
    We call the flavoured 0mg juice doublers

    What vaping gear (PV ecig ) did you get?
    Last edited by margyb; 21-10-13 at 03:37 PM. Reason: added welcome graphic :)
    spud likes this.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    Hi there, that is correct when mixing ur nicotine with equal amounts of juice, the nic concentration is halved.
    Here's a calculator I use for my mixing Filbert's Vaping Toolkit
    Cool thanks!!
    margyb and lozza 82 like this.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Yes Melodye77 And Welcome here







    If you do that you will end up with 24-25mg/ml flavoured juice
    We call the flavoured 0mg juice doublers

    What vaping gear (PV ecig ) did you get?
    I got an eGo - T with upgraded batteries. Then I got a couple of C4 clearomisers.
    margyb and spud like this.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    CE4 I meant to say.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rockhampton
    Posts
    1,531
    ego T and CE4 I wonder how many of us started there.
    Nice to meet you Melodye77
    BlackDog and spud like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

    Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....



  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    ego T and CE4 I wonder how many of us started there.
    Nice to meet you Melodye77
    LOL That was an upgrade from some crappy cigarette look alike thing. Who knows where I'll go next! Its all very overwhelming but I'm happy for now.
    margyb and spud like this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodye77 View Post
    LOL That was an upgrade from some crappy cigarette look alike thing. Who knows where I'll go next! Its all very overwhelming but I'm happy for now.
    I wonder also, how many people started with those terrible little cig-alikes. It seems just about everyone!

  10. #10
    K-J
    K-J is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Northern Melbourne
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by tjs-81 View Post
    I wonder also, how many people started with those terrible little cig-alikes. It seems just about everyone!
    That's were i started about a year ago, el-cheapo store ones with prefilled zero nic cartrigates, used it like, twice and was back on analogs

    *cuddles his TS3* :3

    Also, I didn't even know you could get 50mg, sounds crazyy! haha

    Two Vision Spinner VV Batteries - 900mAh with two Kanger TS3 with either 1.8 or 2.5 ohm
    "I raise my eyebrow at your stupidity and ignorance, and bid you a good day madam!" - To the nurse that tried to throw my vape kit into the medical waste...after the tussle to get it back off her of course.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 06:32 PM.