Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Thread: Almost ready

AVF Regular

Almost ready

My kit arrived from timmah Starter Kit including 4 Batteries super quickly (thankyousooooooooooomuch) and looks great! I have absolutely no idea what any of it is or how to use it though LOL. I opened it all, stared at it, then put it away again.

I'm waiting on an order of nic and some premix juices from HC, I can't really do much until I get those. Kinda wishing I had ordered it on faster delivery now though :/

I just have a quick question to ask, when you ex smokers started vaping.. did you quit on the smokes as soon as you got your kit? Or did you cut down on the smokes and increase on the vape?
    GirlyPantz, Old Dog, Rose and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    My kit arrived from timmah Starter Kit including 4 Batteries super quickly (thankyousooooooooooomuch) and looks great! I have absolutely no idea what any of it is or how to use it though LOL. I opened it all, stared at it, then put it away again.

I'm waiting on an order of nic and some premix juices from HC, I can't really do much until I get those. Kinda wishing I had ordered it on faster delivery now though :/

I just have a quick question to ask, when you ex smokers started vaping.. did you quit on the smokes as soon as you got your kit? Or did you cut down on the smokes and increase on the vape?

I think everyone's different on that score, I smoked 4 or 5 in the few days after I started, but that was only because that's how many I had left in the pack Never wanted to buy another pack even for a moment.
    GirlyPantz, Old Dog, spud and 1 others like this.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    I think everyone's different on that score, I smoked 4 or 5 in the few days after I started, but that was only because that's how many I had left in the pack Never wanted to buy another pack even for a moment.
    I can't wait to be at the point I don't want to buy a pack of ciggies!

AVF Regular
    I tried to keep smoking untill at least the last pack was finished but in the end I gave them away. For about three weeks I carried a new clip with me everywhere I went but in the end my mate got those as well as almost two cartons I had left.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    You'll be there soon enough
    Meanwhile, while youre waiting for your juices you might wanna make sure those batteries are all charged up!
    I would also suggest having a look on Youtube for hints on filling your Boge F16/17s, PBursado's channel is a fantastic source of info, and Antoss's vids were great for Boges, he's really into them
    Basically you fill the cartos, screw them onto the battery and off you go! Probably have to press the battery button 5 times quickly to turn it on, btw.
    GirlyPantz, spud and KitKat like this.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

My 30 gram pack of Port Royals finished like 2 days before my Ego, Evod and RY4 came.. It was a rough weekend not wanting to buy 2 weeks supply of tobacco when I had the ego coming very soon.. Was a good choice not buying though.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    Exactly the same for me......never looked back. I still need my tobacco flavor though, after food, chocolate, coffee etc.......
    GirlyPantz, spud and KitKat like this.

I haven't touched or wanted a smoke since I got my kit.
    Why would you when you can have the delicious taste of pina colada lol
    I'm really happy with my kanger kit... the evod bcc is awesome.
    Keep us updated!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    GirlyPantz, spud, avtek and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Take your time, your body will need to adjust to NOT getting a regular supply of all the chemicals in a cigarette that it usually gets.Remember its not a race, if you get the sh#ts, go out side and have a durry, it was gradual for me over a two week period.If your mouth gets dry drink water, its just dehydration, make a mental note of the strength of the e-juice, you will feel out over a short period of time if its too strong/weak. If you get slight head aches this is you body telling you the nic content is too high, as in all things don't try to succeed overnight, some can, some cant and need longer, you made a start so you are automatically a winner.
    GirlyPantz, Old Dog, JenJ and 4 others like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    I bought a pack of smokes today because I don't know how long it will be until my nic arrives, could be weeks yet I guess
    GirlyPantz and RichoVonBlack like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast