Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: reindroduction and warm/ hot vape wanted

Question reindroduction and warm/ hot vape wanted

So after spending more then I will admit out of excitement.. being really good off the analogues and then a series of unfortunate events I returned to analogues and I have gone back to fairly heavy smoking... Now that life has calmed down again and will hopefully be calm for some time to come I intend to go back to vaping. (all is not lost tho the two with me have since quit and are almost clear of vaping as well and a couple of my nieghbours who inherited part of my old kit have also turned to vaping)

Anyhoo now its my turn to do as well as them and I have started ordering my new kit (who would have thought that I would be so anxious doing it? sheesh!)
    My new kit will /does have
    Innokin VTR (paying tommorrow )
    Innokin MPV 2 for in the car waiting on delivery
    New vamo paid and waiting on delivery
    (other more powerful but heavy mod innokin 134? or mod tanks maybe? )
    Some protanks
    Some novas
    Maybe some of the new I30s that come with the VTR
    Juices.. strong to ultra high 18-36ml.. I still have some diy nic and flavours as well
    Something to water them down if needed and I probably will end up watering it down.. pg or vg depending ( not sure its the nicotine that I am addictedto but maybe the other chemicals as well as the hand to mouth habit thing oh and that little ciggarette high)

Anyhow I am thinking back to where I threw in the towel last time and I realised what I really needed was a warm to hot vape, for me this will be the biggest challenge I think. So I guess I am hoping If someone can throw in some ideas for my new kit I would much appreciate it..

Either way wish me luck I think I will need it this time round

AVF Regular
    Get a genesis attie low ohm setup. With a small chamber.

From what I've heard you need top coil atties for warmer vaper good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by oogy View Post
    So after spending more then I will admit out of excitement.. being really good off the analogues and then a series of unfortunate events I returned to analogues and I have gone back to fairly heavy smoking... Now that life has calmed down again and will hopefully be calm for some time to come I intend to go back to vaping. (all is not lost tho the two with me have since quit and are almost clear of vaping as well and a couple of my nieghbours who inherited part of my old kit have also turned to vaping)

Anyhoo now its my turn to do as well as them and I have started ordering my new kit (who would have thought that I would be so anxious doing it? sheesh!)
    My new kit will /does have
    Innokin VTR (paying tommorrow )
    Innokin MPV 2 for in the car waiting on delivery
    New vamo paid and waiting on delivery
    (other more powerful but heavy mod innokin 134? or mod tanks maybe? )
    Some protanks
    Some novas
    Maybe some of the new I30s that come with the VTR
    Juices.. strong to ultra high 18-36ml.. I still have some diy nic and flavours as well
    Something to water them down if needed and I probably will end up watering it down.. pg or vg depending ( not sure its the nicotine that I am addictedto but maybe the other chemicals as well as the hand to mouth habit thing oh and that little ciggarette high)

Anyhow I am thinking back to where I threw in the towel last time and I realised what I really needed was a warm to hot vape, for me this will be the biggest challenge I think. So I guess I am hoping If someone can throw in some ideas for my new kit I would much appreciate it..

Either way wish me luck I think I will need it this time round
    Welcome back to the vape side

Firstly nic consumption, take a look here: Noe's Newbie guide to nicotine juice consumption & strength.
    Kit/juice take a look here(although some of this may not be what you are after ie the batts): Noes List !

Next, I'd suggest top coil clearos for out & about & a good dripping rebuildable atty like an Igo-L or Igo-W for relaxing around home. An Igo-W is probably going to be a slightly warmer vape due to having 2 coils & for around $15 they are good value, I think VapeKing still has some in stock.

You don't need luck, you just need the right set up & a pinch of determination
    Crisscross and fabricator4 like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

ok found the genesis at vapingcobra (might try thier cotton candy and strawberry banana whilst am at it) and i know that fasttech sells the igo -W along with some other interesting looking mods.. so will bite the bullet and order those in a couple of days.. if I stay good for a month after all arrives I will buy the Innokin 134 or better as a treat..
    Thankyou I really appreciate the responses ..

(takes a deep breath... I can do this)
    maggie likes this.

I use carto tanks with smoktech dual coil cartos cos i like the extra warmth they give in the vape. The drip tips contributes in a way too, stainless over plastic for example. Hope this helps.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    I use carto tanks with smoktech dual coil cartos cos i like the extra warmth they give in the vape. The drip tips contributes in a way too, stainless over plastic for example. Hope this helps.
    They give a warmer vape? Never noticed, but that's because I never really liked them. Too tight a draw for me. Go for an RBA if you want a warmer vape.

Yeah cartos aren't for everyone but the dc's do give a warmer vape than standard. However they don't compare to rba's , if u have the know how and the patience then rba's might b the way to go.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

I use cartos for my trips to work but I never like the smok dual coil one. Prone to flooding and too tight a draw with them I find.

Ok so my immediate shopping will look a little like this then

Igo-w and 2 or 3 other random reputable RBAs from fasttech + extra wicks, o rings and bits(glad I have a dremel and hardware shop near from what I read )
    Genesis if all goes well with the above will be on my next shopping list in a month (good thing too whilst i fidget with the others)
    Newest replaceable dual coil innokin i30s and bits from discount vapers asap with the great reviews from grimmgreen and pb busario
    Cartos I had a habit of burning so I might give those a miss
    Patience.. well we'll see.. but Youtube seems to know all and I like working in my kitchen.. much to the others dismay...

Thankyou for all your help It really has been appreciated.. now if only my other orders would start to trickle in.. maybe patience is obtainable on ebay? I might toddle off and have a look
    Thankyou again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast