Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Ready to start!

AVF Regular

Ready to start!

Got my care packages today (thank you sooooooo much) and so now I have all my kit ready to go. I didn't know which thing to use first because I have quite a few different umm cartomizers? (sorry still really new to all this, the bit you suck on lol). So I just set up the ego c by following a youtube vid. I put in some juice as instructed and tried it.

Just watching another vid to make sure I'm doing it properly as my first toke on it nearly knocked my throat out lol.

So just wanted to ask a quick question, out of the kit I have which would you be starting with? Starter Kit including 4 Batteries <-- link to the kit I have. I also have a stardust (something)
    margyb, Livkat, timmah and 1 others like this.

set the evods up with a couple different juices!!!
    timmah and KitKat like this.

AVF Regular
    I'd keep it simple and just go for any of the ego batteries and one of the evods.
    BlackDog, DanGibson and KitKat like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DanGibson View Post
    set the evods up with a couple different juices!!!
    Those are the metal ones that I just pour the juice down the inside? Edit: I see now it says evod on them LOL

Sometimes I like to mix my already triple/quadruple/octruple? flavours with each other. as in when one of my evods is half full, i'll chuck in another mix as well. It's a bit of a hit and miss, but sometimes you come up with some pretty amazing flavours ^_^
    Doris and KitKat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    Those are the metal ones that I just pour the juice down the inside?
    Yup!, but you have to screw the bottom piece with the coil on first! >_<

edit- juice first, then coil, just re-read that and it didn't even make sense to me -_-
    Doris and KitKat like this.

AVF Regular
    Got my care packages today (thank you sooooooo much) and so now I have all my kit ready to go. I didn't know which thing to use first because I have quite a few different umm cartomizers? (sorry still really new to all this, the bit you suck on lol). So I just set up the ego c by following a youtube vid. I put in some juice as instructed and tried it.

Just watching another vid to make sure I'm doing it properly as my first toke on it nearly knocked my throat out lol.

So just wanted to ask a quick question, out of the kit I have which would you be starting with? Starter Kit including 4 Batteries <-- link to the kit I have. I also have a stardust (something)
    Your first hit is usually a bit harsh on the throat. This kind of happens on a daily basis, ie first vape of the day.

If the harshness persists, it's likely the nicotine levels in your juice are too strong which you may need to bring back by adding some PG or VG.
    BlackDog, Doris and KitKat like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Those are the metal ones that I just pour the juice down the inside? Edit: I see now it says evod on them LOL
    EVOD BCC - Dont fill from the centre drip tip post, that's the air way. Unscrew the bottom piece and fill along the sides as DanG said.
    margyb and KitKat like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

The Evods are great. It's what I use
    You've got a lot of support here and pretty much everyone is keen to help you out...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    KitKat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    Your first hit is usually a bit harsh on the throat. This kind of happens on a daily basis, ie first vape of the day.

If the harshness persists, it's likely the nicotine levels in your juice are too strong which you may need to bring back by adding some PG or VG.
    I haven't used an Evod, but if you get a yucky taste on the first couple hits it could be the juice hasn't reached the coils yet, (dry hit). Happens on my atomisers and cartos sometimes, usually a few good puffs without firing the battery will get the juice to the coil, I guess something similar would apply to the evods?
    avtek and KitKat like this.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast