Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Need Nic Advice

K-J

Need Nic Advice

Another question I have now that I have my non-nic PG/VG, what nicotine mg per mixed tank would you pro's recommend for;

A former (weaned down to) PJ's 1mg-4mg smoker,
    Who only weighs 60ish kg at 6'1" tall
    Who also may of only smoked through maybe 2 decks or less a week, but mixed with something else and consumed constantly throughout the day, wake till sleep, via a bon...i mean "lamp oil dispenser" :P (Pain management turned addiction)

I'm finding every time I come back up from a vape that the nic is causing me hell (despite only inhaling to my lungs less than half the time), sweats, headaches, aggravating my condition, etc It is obviously too much at once for my meager self. I'm using 24mg nic juice with JW doubler flavours...any tips?

I have read NOE's guide, but I'm still not sure, and I'd hate to ruin all my juice, or worse, pineapple it up and make myself sick!
    Last edited by K-J; 23-10-13 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Am now going to use "pineapple" as a curse word forever xD

Two Vision Spinner VV Batteries - 900mAh with two Kanger TS3 with either 1.8 or 2.5 ohm
    "I raise my eyebrow at your stupidity and ignorance, and bid you a good day madam!" - To the nurse that tried to throw my vape kit into the medical waste...after the tussle to get it back off her of course.

AVF Regular
    How many cigarettes do you smoke a day? I think that's the only important question really.

Can you work out how many you use with your....erm, lamp oil dispenser?

My guess is not that many, and 24mg is way, waaaaaay too high for you.

I smoked 30 little rollies a day for 30 years and couldn't handle 18mg when I first started.

K-J
    I have not touched a single one since I began vaping, when your shredding them up and living in a cloudy haze for a few years, you tend not to notice such trivial things, and are far too concerned with deep frying everything remotely edible in the house, or the philisophical ramifications and pratical uses for washing machine lint. :P

I'd say at *most* on a bad or "dry" day, one death stick to a mix...mix lasts about 1-2 hours...*counts on fingers* No more than 7-10 surely, more since I been sick maybe

I cant even double check since said double chamber "dispenser" I gave an all expenses paid blind date with the concrete courtyard two weeks ago, in the brief few days I wasn't in hospital, and started smoking herbs straight up in a peace pipe (which ive always hated) as required instead of all damn day
    Last edited by K-J; 23-10-13 at 10:59 PM.

Two Vision Spinner VV Batteries - 900mAh with two Kanger TS3 with either 1.8 or 2.5 ohm
    "I raise my eyebrow at your stupidity and ignorance, and bid you a good day madam!" - To the nurse that tried to throw my vape kit into the medical waste...after the tussle to get it back off her of course.

Sounds like 24mg is too strong for you. Try cutting back to 18mg and see how it goes. You might need to go further down to 12mg

I too started off at 24 mg after smoking 2mg smokes and it was way too strong. I'm on 12 mg now after 7 months but stayed on 18mg for a while.
    Start cutting back a bit till you find a good strength for you

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    If you read my guide properly: Noe's Newbie guide to nicotine juice consumption & strength.
    Then you'd know that the mg rating on a pack of smokes is not the same as nicotine strength. That rating has to do with the TAR, you know the bad stuff that causes health problems like cancer.

The amount of cancer sticks you smoked is what we need to know to determine a good approximation of strength for your juice.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

K-J
    Well, I've got three empty 30ml bottles to mix it with, I'm even tempted to water it down as low as 4mg (once the flavor is added that is)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by K-J View Post
    I have not touched a single one since I began vaping, when your shredding them up and living in a cloudy haze for a few years, you tend not to notice such trivial things, and are far too concerned with deep frying everything remotely edible in the house, or the philisophical ramifications and pratical uses for washing machine lint. :P

I'd say at *most* on a bad or "dry" day, one death stick to a mix...mix lasts about 1-2 hours...*counts on fingers* No more than 7-10 surely, more since I been sick maybe

I cant even double check since said double chamber "dispenser" I gave an all expenses paid blind date with the concrete courtyard two weeks ago.
    Yep, that's what I thought...bugger all. You should definitely not be on 24mg, drop it down to 12mg or less and see how you go.

I'm still confused though...are you vaping and putting baccy in your mix? Or have you started lamp oil dispensing it straight? Or have you given up altogether since your device eloped with the concrete?

If I were you I would aim for 10-12mg nic.

I think you will find the sweats and headaches will ease off when you cut the nic down to there.

If you find you are vaping more nic then boost up to around 18mg, but I have a feeling you won't need to.

K-J
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Then you'd know that the mg rating on a pack of smokes is not the same as nicotine strength. That rating has to do with the TAR
    Like I said in the other thread, I'm aware of that Noe, I'm not completely baked anymore remember?
    I'm just giving my smoking history, no harm in details, right?

AVF Regular
    Never mind, I see you've edited your post....and I wasn't clear, but I meant how much did you used to smoke (before vaping)...but I missed that you'd stopped altogether since vaping. Gawd, this communication is getting convoluted!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast