Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Stardust V2's

AVF Regular

Angry Stardust V2's

I recently got an ultimate starter kit from vapebar, and up until today have been happy with the quality of the product, but since I received some nic juice, I have been vaping at a decent pace and now all of the clearo's have an absolutely terrible taste, with the first one I simply dismissed it as a dud and tried a second one, but after a day or two using vape as an analogue replacement, again it just picks up this terrible burnt taste, I've been using them with the voltage between 3.3 and 3.7v. Could this be the issue??

At any rate, I've ordered two Kanger Evod BCC's and a pack of replacement atty heads. Are these a decent choice?
    ANTOSS likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yep EVODs are great, easy to rebuild if you ever get around to it. Although I believe asspie-ers are the flavour of the month.
    I found stardusts really hit and miss too. Some leaked, some burnt, some completely failed after a day etc etc etc.
    You can try boiling them to remove the burnt insulator flavour, are the V2s the ones you can pull apart? I can't remember.

AVF Regular
    Nope, can't even replace the heads.
    The ones you're on about are the V3's and V3+'s if memor. Serves correctly.

AVF Regular
    Yeah I had those, you can still try boiling them if you're waiting on the post man!
    I had some success, drying them is a pain though. I would twist paper towel and stab it in there then leave them outside on a nice day.
    (No idea if the sock full of clearo's in a tumble dryer method actually works. lol)
    But to be honest once my EVODs arrived I never looked back, stardusts did get me off the stinkers though so I don't hold much of a grudge.

AVF Regular
    Well I ordered tonight so they should be here by Friday mid day.
    I started with 5 a week ago, now down to two.
    Hoping I have better luck with the EVODS.

AVF Regular
    yeah the evods are pretty good and the coils are easy to replace as is the protank. You can rebuild the coils easy enough or they are only about $6.00 for five new from Vaping cobra.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

I got some v3s first, then got some extra batteries with the v2s, the v2s burnt out quick - like after a few tanks full. I guess that's why they brought out v3s. I pretty much see my v2s as disposable and will swap to my v3s as soon as they are dank, which is pretty quick overall. Haven't had the need to try evods having already stocked up on v3s, but imagine they are similarly better than v2s.
    The medicated state of mind you find is overrated

You saw it all come down, now itís time to imitate it

Yup as already said, the evods are great. Rebuilding is super easy and a whole lot cheaper if you're trying to keep the costs down.
    I also like the extra protection the metal cover gives.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    how long your coils last will depend a lot on what juice you use. from what I've seen, the darker the colour of the juice, the quicker your coils will gunk up and start tasting nasty. the stardust v2s are really only a sort of trial thing to see if you think vaping will work for you. after that, you'll really want something you can change the coils in. when you change out an old coil, you could try cleaning and dry burning it to see if you can revive it for a second go, but most of them are cheap enough to just toss out when they start failing anyway. evods are a popular choice. I've got some el cheapo clones and they get the job done quite well.

AVF Regular
    Evods arrived today, keen to get home and give them a go.
    JenJ likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast