Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By

Thread: First delivery

First delivery

Got my first delivery on Wed ... from NZ ... ordered Sunday and was amazed at the fast delivery ... less impressed with what I actually bought though ... nothing wrong with it ( as far as I know) just not half as nice as the one I've been using... oh well! live and learn I guess ... it's from 'Aussie Blue' and it says Australian made on the label ? how is that? also has high for nic strength so what would that be ..24mg?? it tastes a bit weak, also bought some 60/40 pg/vg
    for mixing so would like someone to recommend where to buy a nice, rich cherry/choc/coffee doubler ( or premix) and what's a popular tobacco juice? ..
    thanks in advance for any suggestions .. was hoping to catch KBM but no luck yet ( wrong number..

You tube vids are great but finding answers for particular questions is a bit daunting as there's so much info out there ( and here!)

AVF Regular
    Hi magpie I'm pretty sure the high in their nic is 18mg and a very nice tobacco vape is royal blend by vape king,it is delicious if you like semi sweet tobacco maple syrupy taste. Oh and also Peter by vape king also is quite a nice tobacco flavour
    Samtron likes this.

AVF Regular
    aus made - drop shipping.

old mate above is correct, high is 18mg and they generally dont do xtra high or 24mg from 'nz' companies - soulblu, naked vapour, ecigs, etc.

Vapekings cafe arabica and chocolate indulgence are nice doublers, as for tobaccos well theres a whole spectrum of flavours, youre probably best off to get a sampler kit from vapeking for that too. I have some to trade if you want to pm me.

For coffee flavour i like vapingmad's vanilla latte
    Vapeking has a great range of tobacco flavours.
    Noe is a member here and is also getting great reviews on his doublers, tobaccos r his specialty.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it