Like Tree14Likes
  • 11 Post By Jexo
  • 1 Post By mrsgruffy
  • 2 Post By JenJ

Thread: Another compulsive in Oz

Another compulsive in Oz

Hi everyone,

After an awkward first post , I come back here to introduce myself properly .

My name is Jean-Guillaume, i'm a 25 yo French guy who just arrived in Australia, more precisely in Perth. I apologize right now for my bad english, I'm still learning (and google trad help me a bit) I left a lot of things in my country, but my atty mods and followed me to the bottom of the bag (except the semovar and kayfun, which has intrigued a lot customs).

I vape now for more than a year, after 10 years of smoking. Needless to say I 'm hooked ! So hooked that I even made it my job for a while, managing an Electronic cigarettes store in France for several months. I have not touched a single cigarette since.

I directly started with mods ( ego batteries? Why? ) after a friend have made ​​me discover the wonderful world of vape. And everything has accelerated very quickly, being unemployed at the time. I started to genesis after only three weeks with an agat2 and rsst . Since then, a lot of material went into my hands and was sold or kept according to my preferences.

Right now I mostly use my Semovar with Kayfun 3.1 cotton microcoil , orion v3, chi_you and Ti steam turbine, epipemod with davide glassomizer cotton microcoil too. Being slightly compulsive, I expect many new things, namely a kraken, a stormrider a sleek chi , a microstick and Minigen, a spheroid , and a mecha customized on vaporwall "my point". I think australia has a disastrous effect on my bank account Also stalking for a S-Fox on VW. Too many things, i might be on the classifieds very soon

That's it for now, happy to meet everyone
    Old Dog, lozza 82, Hoey and 8 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome Jexo.
    There's a vibrant community of helpful people here that'll try to make your every wish realised.
    Please ask anything you want, and I for one look forward to your contribution.

Welcome. Feel free to contribute anywhere you see fit as your experiance and understanding can help many others here on the forum.

Retired Account
    Welcome Jexo! I would love you to write more about when you managed the vaping store in France. That is something we don't have a lot of experience of here in Australia yet. Hope you enjoy yourself here on AVF
    spud likes this.

Salut! Ca Va? Je parler Français très très mal so I think we will stick to helping you with english!

Welcome and enjoy perth, nice place!
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

Super Moderator
    Hi Jexo
    Welcome to the forum and welcome to Perth

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    WTF is margy when you need her!!

Welcome jexo
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Hi Jexo and welcome! We have occasional vape meets here in Perth, hope to see you for the next one.

...and if anyone tries to tell you there are cougars in Perth, don't pay them any attention.
    Roxxiiangel and fabricator4 like this.

bienvenue a Australie!
    je ne parle pas francais tre bien, mais j'essaie

now that I've mashed that up, welcome Jexo