Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: vg plus water?

AVF Regular

vg plus water?

Having found I can only vape vg and not pg, I was just looking at some sites to order some juice. I notice on one site that it has these options for the mixes:

VG 70% Distilled H20 30%
    Max VG%

So, what's the difference? I mean, umm... what are the benefits of one against the other. Oh, you know what I mean LOL

AVF Regular
    i do 80% VG with nic 20% distilled water most of the time these days no flavour.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    i do 80% VG with nic 20% distilled water most of the time these days no flavour.
    what does the 20% distilled water do to the vg? Just thin it out or something?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    Having found I can only vape vg and not pg, I was just looking at some sites to order some juice. I notice on one site that it has these options for the mixes:

VG 70% Distilled H20 30%
    Max VG%

So, what's the difference? I mean, umm... what are the benefits of one against the other. Oh, you know what I mean LOL
    fwir the water is there to dilute the vg making it easier to flow thru yer atty or clearo etc

also if yer after vg only juices have a look at heather's heavenly vapes - they have their purity line of juices which is 100% vg (i think including the flavouring too - but im not sure about the flavouring)

AVF Regular
    pretty much
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    what does the 20% distilled water do to the vg? Just thin it out or something?
    KitKat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    fwir the water is there to dilute the vg making it easier to flow thru yer atty or clearo etc

also if yer after vg only juices have a look at heather's heavenly vapes - they have their purity line of juices which is 100% vg (i think including the flavouring too - but im not sure about the flavouring)
    Oh great, I'll take a look thank you!

AVF Regular
    I'm in a similar situation kit kat I only vape VG I think the place you were looking at was Mt Baker vaper?
    I'm pretty sure the flavours are still suspended in pg so there may be a tiny bit in the juice I'd double check with them about that.

But I had a similar question about the water I'm going to start mixing myself all VG but I wanted to thin it with some water is the water just distilled that you buy from woollies for example? Or I've also read iodised water but I'm not sure where to get it from, if none knows would be handy.
    avtek and KitKat like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    arth - so you'd taste the vg pretty clearly then without any flavourings - have you found any brand of vg that there is a really good tasting ?

I'm asking cos i'm starting to use a lot more vg at this stage and ive been having a look thru old threads on avf trying to figure out what to buy

AVF Regular
    I use melrose from the health food store mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    arth - so you'd taste the vg pretty clearly then without any flavourings - have you found any brand of vg that there is a really good tasting ?

I'm asking cos i'm starting to use a lot more vg at this stage and ive been having a look thru old threads on avf trying to figure out what to buy

AVF Regular
    thanks - ive heard melrose mentioned and recommended a few times now - im gonna give it a whirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast