Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Another vg/pg question

AVF Regular

Another vg/pg question

So this week I find out the reason I wasn't enjoying vaping is because I can't tolerate PG. Now I have some 100% vg juice I'm happy. I am going to run out at some point though so I was looking at ordering a few premixes to make sure I have plenty in stock. I've been in contact with a vendor in the US because I really wanted to try them out (after reading so many good reviews on here!), and they've been so so helpful! Anyway, I asked today if they do VG only mixes but they say not and that the cause of PG irritation is due to cheap PG being used and they only use the highest quality pg.

Has anyone else experienced this? I mean, umm.. that you previously couldn't vape pg based but then was ok with it? The order is going to come just short of $50 when postage is added and I'm just concerned I'll spend this money on something that I cannot use.
    Kent Brooks likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hmm, I'd consider trying another vendor KK. Sniffs like a saleshound to me. If you're doing OK with the VG, maybe it's best to stick with it.
    Quom and KitKat like this.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    Hmm, I'd consider trying another vendor KK. Sniffs like a saleshound to me. If you're doing OK with the VG, maybe it's best to stick with it.
    I have done really well today on the vg vapes Down to 4 smokes today.
    margyb, Fatman, BlackDog and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Kitkat who's the vendor, that sounds a bit sus to me. There are a few vendors who do 100% VG premixed.

Virgin Vapors and Velvet Cloud Vapors are two that I know of, but I'm sure there are more.

I've tried both, I didn't love either of them but I know a lot of people rave about Velvet Cloud. How did you like the Mewlews Magic and the other fruity thing? I know you said you weren't into fruit but often what people end up liking to vape isn't what they'd have predicted.

The other Is Alien Visions who make probably the most popular juice ever made, Boba's Bounty. But that's very hard to get unless you get on side with a couple of people here who do group buys.

I'll try to find any other vendors who do VG juices.
    BlackDog and KitKat like this.

AVF Regular
    Mt Baker too, I've sampled one of their juices which was damn fine. Ordered some yesterday
    JenJ and KitKat like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Kitkat who's the vendor, that sounds a bit sus to me. There are a few vendors who do 100% VG premixed.

Virgin Vapors and Velvet Cloud Vapors are two that I know of, but I'm sure there are more.

I've tried both, I didn't love either of them but I know a lot of people rave about Velvet Cloud. How did you like the Mewlews Magic and the other fruity thing? I know you said you weren't into fruit but often what people end up liking to vape isn't what they'd have predicted.

The other Is Alien Visions who make probably the most popular juice ever made, Boba's Bounty. But that's very hard to get unless you get on side with a couple of people here who do group buys.

I'll try to find any other vendors who do VG juices.
    Oh it's Nicoticket, honestly the guy has been so helpful answering my questions I cannot fault them at all. I have had an order in my basket for a week after he helped me choose what I should get, was just querying the vg thing today and wondered if anyone else had the same experience with being able to vape some pg but not others.

That's spooky, I just was looking at Virgin Vapor I'll take a look at the other site too.

I loved the fruity one and have been using it all day, I switched to the chocolate one tonight and I like it too but not as much as the other. I'm a real chocoholic so that really surprised me. I've ordered 3 x 100% vg doublers from vaping cobra today so I should have those Monday. I was going to go down and get them but I won't have time tomorrow.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    I have done really well today on the vg vapes Down to 4 smokes today.
    That really is an outstanding success KK, should be proud of yourself!
    KitKat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ok, Kent from Nicoticket is a lovely guy and I trust him, but I'm still a bit hesitant to be honest. The drastic change for you from going from PG to VG makes me feel that way. It's just that buying from OS is pretty expensive with shipping and the exchange rate, so you'd want to be sure you can actually vape the juices first.

Those two juices are both from Velvet Cloud Vapers so you might like their other flavours as well. Velvet Cloud Vapor - Organic and Natural All VG E-Liquid from San Francisco
    KitKat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    That really is an outstanding success KK, should be proud of yourself!
    Thank you! Strange thing is I didn't have my first smoke until 4pm, I'd gone all day without. I think it's a mind thing, I suddenly panicked and thought.. oh I haven't smoked today!
    margyb and BlackDog like this.

AVF Regular
    Don't stress Kitkat, give yourself time to find the right juices for you and settle into it all a bit...before you know it you'll have forgotten about cigarettes! There's no rush anyway.
    BlackDog and KitKat like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast