Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Had a rough time.

Had a rough time.

Had a bit of a rough time the last few weeks and had a period of high stress and at the same time my protank coil just wasnt workin properly and i didnt realise it and bought a packet of white ox,well I finally put the Ox back down and put a fresh coil in the protank and i am very happy to be vaping once more,and the juices i made before i picked up the ox have steeped well and taste superb,only problem is i cant remember what the % were.
    In constant chain vaping....Because vaping nicotine makes your mind more active.....

Super Moderator
    LOL a notepad is your friend
    But congrats on getting back on the vape, dont beat yourself up for seeking refuge in the baccy , it happens , the longer you vape , the less appealing the baccy will become.
    It might pay to be having a slightly stronger liquid to switch to when you feel the stress coming on , that way you can head off the urge a little.
    Also you learnt a valuable lesson , things like Protank coils etc are cheap as , so therefore if its not doing it for you , change it out BEFORE you head for the stinkies , it might be all you need
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    wondered where you'd gone necro... you gotta get some spare coils!!! i got about 7 evod/protank coils in rotation - btw how was the TH on the white ox hahaha

AVF Regular
    white ox you jailbird you.
    necro likes this.

Banned (Never to return)
    if i was using a protank , id probably grab a pouch of whiteox too mate

Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    white ox you jailbird you.
    Hehe,Nah i cant help it if jailbirds have good taste FF
    In constant chain vaping....Because vaping nicotine makes your mind more active.....

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Pootanks would make me want to smoke again too. I don't own one but I tried one at the PVM & it was to vaping what earmuffs are to listening to music. Muted flavor even when I dropped in a brand new coil & used every trick I know of to get the thing working to optimum, I don't understand how anyone can enjoy a vape with them.

Get a VOBCC, the flavor is much better, they are cheaper & the vape is better or get a RBA/RDA & have fun rebuilding & getting cleaner taste.
    Samtron and necro like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Pootanks would make me want to smoke again too. I don't own one but I tried one at the PVM & it was to vaping what earmuffs are to listening to music. Muted flavor even when I dropped in a brand new coil & used every trick I know of to get the thing working to optimum, I don't understand how anyone can enjoy a vape with them.

Get a VOBCC, the flavor is much better, they are cheaper & the vape is better or get a RBA/RDA & have fun rebuilding & getting cleaner taste.
    i read your pootank post the other day noe - i wondered whether the one u tried had a coil that hadnt been soaked first to get rid of any manufacturing oils on it - i havent used a protank - ive bought one but never unpacked it - ive been using evods but they pretty much use the same coils

they have to be soaked or boiled first otherwise like u said they're unvapeable

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Just shows how long I've been out of the loop when it comes to hardware.

I'm still using carto tanks, but there're running out soon and I tried a Protank at Vaporpalooza and thought it was pretty good, and was intending to buy some.

So what's a VOBCC, and where do I get them Noe ? Do they have a bottom coil, and can I use my drip tips ?

I'm not interested in RBA's as I can hardly see to fill, much less fiddling around with wire and wick.
    Fatman and necro like this.

AVF Regular
    Lame excuse for using stress and protank for being back on the ciggies. But good thing is you are off it again. Get yourself some decent gear and quit for good. When u are truly off the stinkies, you will come to realise why you ever smoked last time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast